Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've no idea what sort of team Arsene'll put out for this. If it were me selecting it I'd go with:

Almunia
Lauren Cygan Campbell Cole
Ljungberg Vieira Flamini Reyes
Bergkamp Henry

·
Registered
865 Posts
I guess the lineup will be like you said it khimik. Though I think Wenger might play Pires instead of Reyes, because I think Jose is not fit yet. Neville sisters might kick the crap out of him again to finish his career...
By the way, any ideas on who the ref is?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
We gonna win 2-1

Henry,Reyes...Rooney

·
Registered
398 Posts
If I was Wenger, I'd buy a good goalie, a back-up midfielder, tell that twat Edu to **** off and I would've rested Henry today. Oh well...

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Arsenal 5 - 0 Manchester United

Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Viera, Bergkamp

·
Registered
580 Posts
considering all the posts on the united forum favour man utd and the posts here favour arsenal, gonna have to call this 10-10

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
khimik said:
Poll's a Chelsea fan.

as evident by his attitude with the henry quickly-taken free kick :tongue: actually i dont think the same ref should be in charge of arsenal-chelsea and arsenal-man utd, what if he is an arsenal fan??

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KHALID said:
as evident by his attitude with the henry quickly-taken free kick :tongue: actually i dont think the same ref should be in charge of arsenal-chelsea and arsenal-man utd, what if he is an arsenal fan??
Do a little reading, Poll used to go to Stamford Bridge as a kid. He was born in the Chelsea area.

yaf said:
considering all the posts on the united forum favour man utd and the posts here favour arsenal, gonna have to call this 10-10
Hmm. Call me crazy ... :rollani:

1 - 20 of 407 Posts