Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok
i am kinda new in the arsenal forums
i don't know if some special guy or the forum manager posts the match threads up
if it is, then i would like to say sorri
you can delete this thread then you can post it up

anyway
i would liek to say arsenal has to win
get back to the top of the table
revenge for last times loss aswell
i am just afraid if we lose this time, maybe manure would run away like last season, and we can't let that happen
also those leeds players going to play?
or they have suspension? players like alan smith etc.
:)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
hehe, don't worry willy you're allowed to post match topics:D
Leeds have a lot of injuries to worry about and I don't think Arsenal have any suspensions. It is is going to be a rough game.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes there's no love lost between these clubs this will be warfare at Elland Road :devil:
Great to get Pizza Parlour back and Paddy will have to waken from his Liverpool slumber to control the middle of the park ;)
I fancy 2-1 to the Arse.
Stuart Talor broke his finger in training (they said it was from a shot but Wenger probably stamped on his hand a few times for luck :D :D )so Wright will play ;) There is a God
:D

Smith is suspended and Kewell,Dacourt still out but Rio might play ;)

We'll win this one it will set us up nice a run of fairly easy games ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rio just has to play this game doesnt he?
dam
his a good defender
but i bet henry will still get through
i predict hm...2-0 to arsenal
arsenal dominates the whole game
with leeds having trouble to get to arsenals defense
and viduka going at the rate he is compared to last season
its good
but kewell's been playing well and bowyer 2.
:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
My team for tomorrow(a game who proberly will bring 7 cards to exh team). Wright
Dixon Kewon Campbell Cole
Ljungberg Parlour Vieira Pires
Bergkamp Henry
subs: Stack
Upson
Gio
Wiltord
Jeffers / Edu If Jeffers ot is fir

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how come wiltord hasnt been playing for a while??
well i really really think he'll be playing
due to the player rotation thingy

·
Registered
452 Posts
Another must win match. I think we can get at least 1 point here. Leeds doesn't have a good form apparently.
Putting Bergkamp as a line up would be a good idea, he often sits in the bench lately. I don't like the way Wiltord play, he often wastes ball.
Jacke's team looks perfect for me.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Today Pires will face another right back who he should try to beat one to one as often possible I think. Danny Mills can do some good things and has dangeros forwrad runs but I don`t think he cope one to one against Pires.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Final: 1-1
Well, its good that we kept out away record intact, and although I didn't see the game apparently the 1 point was a good result to come away with, as Leeds was very dangerous. Wenger says that we are in the position in the table that he wants to be, and that he is confident we can come away with the title in may.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looking at the table
and if we win our net game
we will still be 1 freaking point behind manure
wat the hell happened?
stop tryin to be soft people
i needed to win!!!
we cant always be behind manure in the table
the side as we know it
they could just keep winning every single game and ran away again
we have to be atleast a few points ahead of them

but atlast liverpools not much of a threat no more
newcastle to me will just lose some games and go back down the table
but a threat is leeds
even bigger is manure
:mad: y a draw?!?!

·
Registered
886 Posts
It was a hard game. A lot of tackles and midfield play but I would not call it a boring game, A classic English battle is the word to describe the match if you ask me. My ratings:
Wright 7 Noting to do at the goal and had handled a few crosses very well.
Luzney 6 To have Luzney at right back is not good for my heart. The doctor has send a letter to Wenger and told him that if Luzney keep playing I will proberly get a heart attack before I`m 19.
Keown 9 Mom, keown was fantastic today.
Capbell 7 Did ok
Cole 6 50 his fault at the leeds goal , The other 50 is Luzney`s.
Ljungerg 6 Not at his best today. I Hope his injury not is too bad.
Parlour 7 I give him 7 altought that he gave away a few easy passinngs. worked at won the ball pretty much.
Vieira 6 ½ I suppose even he has right to be human.
Pires 8 The only one who were a little bit creative on the field ( toughter with Henry). What a finish at the goal !
Bergkamp 5 If Bergy has a bad day he`s really poor
Henry 7 You always know that something will happen when he gets the ball but is far away from his best.
subs: Van Brockhorst 6 Were not far away from being a hero with a goal.
wiltord 6 .

·
Registered
452 Posts
The ratings are pretty fair. But I would say 5 for Luzhny. That goal was 75% his fault. Right back position is definately not for him.
I also cannot blame him, he did his best. But i still think he's better as a center back.

I hope wenger will make another RB signing this summer. RB is still our biggest weakness. I'm pretty sure we would lose if Kewell were playing today.
:) :)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no way viera 6 1/2
his like 5 or something
his playing does not no way much wat he can do
wata loser
just go to madrid then if your not gonna play 100%
freakin [email protected]
to much money gone to his head

:mad:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think this was a decent result,obviously early on we looked like we would score every time we attacked but Bergkamp is finished he is alright as a late sub but with Jeffers unfit we really need a forward that is going to put it in the net rather than fluff every chance ;)
Second Half O'Dreary obviously settled for a draw as they reminded me of Liverpool and all sat back making it hard for us,but not bad now we have a run of six games against mediocre opposition :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think you`re unfair against Vieira. It`s so easy to blame him because of the rummors but I don`t think it was any problems with his effort. Patrick won the ball a few times but we expekt so much from him.
I think it`s games like this one who is the matter bettwen Vieira adn Roy Keane. Roy is better when he`s not at his best but you have to rember that he`s older as well and Vieira is better when he`s at his best than Keano.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts