Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would u choose to have as a sponsor for israel?

clearly you would want both of them...
but i just heard that in 2004, Juventus was close on becoming a major promoted for Israels tourism industry...

It was noted that Juventus was in Israel in 2004 for the Juventus vs. Maccabi TA match. While they were there, instead of hiding behind a 5 layer brick wall with 20 gaurds surrounding them...they went with tour guides to jerusalem and with a mainly catholic/christian crowd, they went and saw holy places that were mentioned in the bible. With that expeirence was a once in a lifetime for many of the players and staff...infact..they were blessed i suppose and they were actually close on doing Israel a favor for that and having us sign a deal to have us sponsored in Juventus.

Fortunately, it didnt work since Tamoil is runned by Muhammar Ghaddafi of Libya who objected to any deal with having Israel.
Arsenal has the same tale, since there new stadium is named after the Emirates from the UAE.... they had no objection like Muhammed had with Israel...
so it will be intresting indeed

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The juventus one could have been really in depth. To the point where we could have had an ad on there shirt...but it was talk...

Can u imagine having a Juventus jersey with "Go to Israel" on it :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
The juventus one could have been really in depth. To the point where we could have had an ad on there shirt...but it was talk...

Can u imagine having a Juventus jersey with "Go to Israel" on it :D
I know the first person who would like to buy this shirt.....Our friend Del Piero:D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
berko said:
I know the first person who would like to buy this shirt.....Our friend Del Piero:D

Yea thats true :)
Infact, i think he will buy the whole line for all i care :)

it would be his dream to see his beloved team wearing a Israel on there jersey :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts