Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fight for 4TH continues at THOF, should be three points but coming off the CL it may be more difficult than most expect.

Me thinks RVP will start along side Henry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
YEP with our current form i don't think anyone can beat us at the moment

btw can anyone keep me up to date with campbell's, cole's and freddie's injuries?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Kralj Tomislav said:
btw can anyone keep me up to date with campbell's, cole's and freddie's injuries?
Campbell will probably be in the squad for this game, but Freddie and Cole are both about a week away.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i think adebYor who hasnt played now in the CL will get the nod over RVP, van persie still looks a little rusty, b ut i thinkn hell win his place back.

IMO An Ass kicking awaits.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
would be the best time to rest a few, Villa are playing awful football at the moment.

of course keep the players on the bench just for insurance purposes.

I think Henry will play though, he will want to play to get some goals for the golden boot.

·
63,337 Posts
there are some reports saying Melhberg is out, either way we are not bothered, if we can't beat Villa then it will be a massive setbacl for our current upturn in form,

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
if theres a time for the kid to play its saturday, i would rest Henry to, RVP and adebayor should start it.
Freddie should play, i would rest several key players, But its vital to win it, so i wont be pissed if they all start

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Ljungberg and Sol are out for this game. I hope Pires can step up in his game, and maybe show Wenger, that he deserves 2 year extention.

·
63,337 Posts
....................Jens
Eboo.......Kolo..........Sendo.....Flam
.........................Bert
Bob...............Fab...............JAR
..........Manny........Henry

1 - 20 of 141 Posts