·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
4-4 at the Emirates, I'm expecting an 8-0 thrashing so we can match the total goals scored in the last game.

·
Registered
59,100 Posts
All look out for

:hopeful:

Bet the **** Redknapp won't even have him on the bench :(

Adebayor to off course score against us.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
In the words of Jim Morrison.

Kill....Kill....Kill....Kill....

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I still haven't got over the fact that Spurs came back to make it 4-4. Just thinking about the way that happened makes me sick and I'm not even joking when I say that. Anything other than a win against this team will be totally unacceptable in my book.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
The most important match of the season for me. Let's destroy these cvnts.!!!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i really wane see our boy play in this derby
I highly doubt he will. AA Has not played since November, he will need a good week or two of training before we see AA on the green grass. Odds are his debut will be against Cardiff.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
I still haven't got over the fact that Spurs came back to make it 4-4. Just thinking about the way that happened makes me sick and I'm not even joking when I say that. Anything other than a win against this team will be totally unacceptable in my book.
its been haunting me for a while now. lets take them c*nts to the ffing cleaners. 3-0.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I highly doubt he will. AA Has not played since November, he will need a good week or two of training before we see AA on the green grass. Odds are his debut will be against Cardiff.
You don't think he will play at all? He's been training with Zenit for the past 2-3 weeks in Dubai, though I don't think he took part in any of their friendlies. I was thinking he'd come on in the 2nd half in either a winning or losing cause.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You don't think he will play at all? He's been training with Zenit for the past 2-3 weeks in Dubai, though I don't think he took part in any of their friendlies. I was thinking he'd come on in the 2nd half in either a winning or losing cause.
I do not.

Has to head back to Russia to get his affairs in order

Get a work permit

Has not played in a real game since November

Just do not see him being ready in time for the Derby.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
you've got to be optimistic.. i say he'll start against the spuds!

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
LOL! :howler::howler::howler::howler::thumbsup:

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
lets hope the guy who signs the work permit for arshavin is not a spurs fan.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
might as well stick Arsenalshavin on the bench, we stick other players on that never ever get used so why not, I'd say even half fit he can put guys like Chimbonda and Jenas on their backsides?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Arshavin said that he wasnt fit or maybe it was his poor english, wouldnt doubt seeing him as a late sub. Come On Arsenal beat that Spurs scum

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Arshavin said that he wasnt fit or maybe it was his poor english, wouldnt doubt seeing him as a late sub. Come On Arsenal beat that Spurs scum
I think it all comes down to how well he plays in practice and links with his new teammates. He's been training with Zenit the last few weeks so there's no reason he couldn't play hard for 15-20 min.

·
props u can read
768 Posts
Arshavin wont play for sure, he said himself he'll be watching from the stands.
doesnt matter though, the yids are shit even with floppie keane and whats his face jenas fluking maybe one goal between them. a certain victory only rests on 3 things;

A. wenger wakes the f up and plays nasri in the middle
B. RVP playing
C. Adebayor playing

1 - 20 of 231 Posts