Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*new added feature* the date.

ooooo....aaaahhhh....

ok, i think this will be a tough tough game. i have always loved their attack of beattie and phillips, they are good players and can score. we'll have to be playing well to beat this team. momentum on our side, however i am scared :(

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
let's hope for a repeat of last year , 6-1 :D

instead of Pennant hat-trick we now have Reyes for his,who will probably play as Dennis got a strain,also i doubt Edu will play becasue he looked knackered today,but Razor will be back after his rest ;)

my guess of the team

-----------------Lehman
Ralph------Kolo-------Sol-------Ash
Razor------Gil-------Paddy-----Bob
--------José
-------------------------Titi

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jern Lizardhous said:

instead of Pennant hat-trick we now have Reyes for his,who will probably play as Dennis got a strain,also i doubt Edu will play becasue he looked knackered today,but Razor will be back after his rest ;)

my guess of the team

-----------------Lehman
--------José
that seems to be the squad :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hope to win
just a win
any win

I'll postpone the using of the new one ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

my guess of the team

-----------------Lehman
--------José
hope and really hope to see Edu to partner Paddy
after his consistent performance for these matches which he played

and it has been declared 2day that Reyes will partner Henry
hope to get his First Goal For Us not against us

Jern Lizardhous said:
blimey :dazed:

i've been waiting for the new version for days ,4life :fero:

the suspense is killing me :D
personally I don't trust the new one to do the job as the old one
;)

I'll try it in another team First
if it does well
I'll use it immediately
:D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gooner4life said:
hope and really hope to see Edu to partner Paddy
after his consistent performance for these matches which he played

and it has been declared 2day that Reyes will partner Henry
hope to get his First Goal For Us not against us

personally I don't trust the new one to do the job as the old one
;)

I'll try it in another team First
if it does well
I'll use it immediately
:D
:howler:

·
63,337 Posts
2-0 to the Arsenal !!!!

Henry goals 100 and 101 in the EPL

135 and 136 in all comps,so he's still 35 more than RvN despit what the media will have you believe ;) of course he has been here longer so that's normal,just the media have been trying to twist things.

I aint seen the match,but my Dad phoned me and reported that Lehmann,Sol and Kolo were the best out there,Thierry was Thierry and José still looks a little lost but showed enough silky touches to leave the crowd with optimism for the future.

TWENTY FIVE GAMES UNBEATEN!!!!!!!

we open up a six point gap on the Mancs,lets hope the Boro can get at that Brown/Silvestre Leaky defence combo tomorrow night.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! :fero:

anyone see the game live post your match reports now....:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
not a bad performance 2day to Pick up the 3 points

and what a magnificent performance by KING HENRY VI

101 Goals in the EPL

brilliant performance by Kolo Toure
the lad was really great
and Campbell-Toure Partnership is really solid

the ref was very bad
I thought the main aim of soton players not to play football but to hit
Arsenal players

Reyes was bad in the first half
not as what we expect from him
by the second half he improved to show us that he'll be a great deal
I think Wenger has told him to relax and play as he used to play
he had a clear chance to score but he was hasty
he still needs to adapt the EPL speed
he'll be good in 3 or 4 games

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was at the match tonight, and despite the excellent result there were a few negatives:

1. Henry was at least a yard offside for the first;

2. Parlour (already on a yellow) elbowed Higginbotham, who lay injured on the ground for over thirty seconds before. We refused to put the ball out of play to allow the injured man to be treated, and scored. Left a bitter taste as even most of our own fans were booing. Reminded me of Sheffield United a few years back.

3. Reyes looks like a little boy lost, the "fancy tricks" were a liability as they have been every match so far. Not one decent contribution since he's came. That said, he was one of my favourite players in Spain, and there's not even a question that he'll come good. He's by far the best young player in the world. Shits all over Rooney, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Joaquin, Robben and the likes.

·
63,337 Posts
take on board your points Vieira,but i have never been a fan of this putting the ball out if a bloke goes down injured,since when was this made law ?

alright if there's blood pouring from him or he has head injury,then the ref should blow,but all this fanny when they lie poleaxed,no it stops the flow,by all accounts Higginbotham was well enough after we scored to lambast the ref and get booked.:rolleyes:

and when teams are attacking and they have their own man down ,do they kick the ball out? do they fuk :D

it's a wankers rule IMO.

about the Henry goal,it did look a bit offside,but that's just swings and roundabouts,how many times has he been called off when he hasn't ?

i remember him scoring a potential Goal of the season last year against Brum when he was five yards on,also don't forget at Old Trafford when he was clean through and he was called when he was in his own half :eek:

anyway,thanks for the report,looks like we were average but won again :happy:

we stll haven't hit top gear and we are having a record breaking season,let's hope we don't start proper flying or they will have to burn up all the history books. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh beautiful, good ol henry.

i aint to happy how reyes isnt getting into the action much.

however win is win, and now its up to man utd to win their game.

·
Registered
115 Posts
valid point Vieira but what about a similar incident earlier in the 2nd half, when whilst having the ball at his feet Terrence grinded to a halt on seeing a saints player grounded. what happened there? the game virtually seized barring another saints player steamrollering into our boy and regaining possession only for the game to continue.

didnt see too many saints players protesting in the build up to our second goal as theyd been enjoying something of a prolonged spell of possession without ever really threatening.

Kolo looked a little jittery at times last night i thought but then went onto redeem himself. Jose, as we all knew would take time to settle into the English game, and is doing so- i thought pockets of lasts nights crowd had already heaped mass burdens of expectancy on his shoulders , what they dont seem to realise is he isnt just gonna take to the prem like a duck to water and fit staright into our assault on the title- he needs more time.

in all the performance seemed to typify our season thus far, we never really found our feet completely yet still managed to pile over the finishing line victorious.

·
63,337 Posts
cheers,Barn Boy,yes i heard Kolo got a bit rattled and had a few dodgy moments with headers.

shows how fukin awesome he has been all year,when he has a couple of less magnificent games,it sticks out like a sore thumb. ;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Congratulations

Man utd have been shown the door by Middlesbrough ( how many times did we beat them this season? ..3 ? ... wat was scoreline each time? ..4-1 ? :D )

I guess its about time Fergie should start spending his rest of sports career in Horse Racing :D

and happy enjoying ur new free life Rio Ferdinand :D

nEEbz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts