Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oooo....i really dont care :rolleyes:

but if we win this tie, i strongly believe we can totally win the EPL without losing.

but if we lose, which i think we might (however bounce back and beat them in the FA cup), no big deal.

but lets go for the win!

go gunners!

please be a good game without over the top tackles etc, i want a clean and good ref game :D

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Just not a draw, as a draw will only prolong a period mediocre form instead of hitting a bottom and bringing ourselves back up.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I have a little feeling that we might due to yesterday's performance. But we will win the league and beat chelski(no capital cos I have no respect)in the second leg

·
Registered
886 Posts
A draw and THE EPL TITLE WILL BE BACK WHERE IT BELONGS :happy: :happy: :happy:

Whiskey mose will send out his team to kick our players out of the park, No doubt about that. I hope that FOR ONCE the ref will be decenet and fair in a a game against ManU and not allow there players to going out on the field with the intention to kick and wind Vieira and his army.
and one more thing:

WENGER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Keown play and mark Van Cheatelrooy :D

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
you gotta be kidding, do u know how much this match means to the players and wenger , especially viera , this match is about who is the best , and im confident the Gunners will deliver the win. 2-0 arsenal.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
OUR AIM SHOULD BE DESTROY THEM!!!!! :fero:

we should try to humiliate them,all the crap we have taken from this team in the past,RvN getting away with being a cock,while our players are banned just for pointing out that he's a cock. :D

HUMILIATION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY!!!!!!! :fero:

let's rub their silly Northern noses in it ,with Wes Brown and Mikael Silvestre detailed to mark Henry,this is a good chance to batter them to a small sweaty pulp. ;)

LET'S MAKE IT FIFTEEN POINTS,THAT IS NOT A GAP,IT'S A DIFFERENT CONTINENT!!! :D :fero:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
caaaalm down jern..

3-3 :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
I strongly fancy Arsenal to win this, Man U this season have not shown their mettle.

3-1 The Gooners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do u lot chat into this shit anyway? Yo, Wenger shuld sign Tevez or Gudjohnsen. They are the best possible partners for henry. WTF is up with everyone shoutin about "the new kid"? He aint done shit yet. Ooh, he scored against Chelski - I could do that

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
hahah true jern can't argue but thts all i want. a win against the scum, tht is good enuff to help us get closer to our title!!!

·
63,337 Posts
gunner4ever said:
hahah true jern can't argue but thts all i want. a win against the scum, tht is good enuff to help us get closer to our title!!!

fair enough :cool:

you are just cool and calculated guy.:cool:

but i'm sure you will go as mental as me if we do give that mob a severe stuffing :happy:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
mental is an understatement.. my flat mates will have to throw me into the pool to cool down and shut up... ive already had my neigbours complain about the amount of noise i make when i watch the gooners and watch the India Pakistan cricket!!

·
International
9,526 Posts
the swinish southern soft lads need to be taught a good lesson, and a sound twaking at the theatre of dreams should suffice. Nothing but a victory will satisfy me. 2-1 to United, with Henry booted over the sideline by Gaz Neville, and paddy v put in his place by a classic performance from keano. Sadly, it will make no difference to the season, and Arsenal will go on to win the title. But it will at least give us something to crow about;) :D

·
63,337 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
the swinish southern soft lads need to be taught a good lesson, and a sound twaking at the theatre of dreams should suffice. Nothing but a victory will satisfy me. 2-1 to United, with Henry booted over the sideline by Gaz Neville, and paddy v put in his place by a classic performance from keano. Sadly, it will make no difference to the season, and Arsenal will go on to win the title. But it will at least give us something to crow about;) :D
Fred,i know you are living in wooly friend land,but the match is at Highbury and you are going to get a complete and utter tonking,the ballerina French are going to make the thuggish Mick look like the Royal twat he is :D

1 - 20 of 121 Posts