Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...............Jens
Eboue....Kolo....Sendo...Flam
............Fab....Bert
Alex...........................Fred
..........Manny...Henry

I was correct, i think that's a good sign that it is now getting easier to pick the team. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i agree, that would be the formation, but AW i think might rest cesc, maybe and play diaby for this one, especially with liverpool being rough in the middle.

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
I think we'll win this one, with their strikers not posing much of a threat, Henry will do the business, and VP will come on and finish it off.

We seem to keep learning from our experiences, we played well against Madrid first leg, and learnt so that we played the same in the second leg, we will now learn that in the premiership match afta the first CL game we lost because we thought confidence and high-belief would carry us through, now I believe we will want to correct that.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I wouldn't bother with defenders if I was Wenger...our bloody strikers are useless and your goalie is in the form of his life. The real fear for me is our season will go into a talispin after the CL but this match I'm not so worried about as I expect Arsenal to have a CL hangover too.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
3-0 arsenal :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I expect a win here, we're on a high right now and I don't see a Liverpool team low on confidence troubling us too much.

Can't wait to see Mr.Hleb strut his stuff yet again, this guy is magical. :star:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
CL form has absolutely no relevance on domestic form unless you get knocked out I reckon. Last season we'd beat Juve one week and lose to Crystal Palace the next....I see the same pattern developing with your lot.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7aint9 said:
CL form has absolutely no relevance on domestic form unless you get knocked out I reckon. Last season we'd beat Juve one week and lose to Crystal Palace the next....I see the same pattern developing with your lot.
YES , but you are different to us, you get confidence from defending well, with us it's a different groove.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
HUGE game. Not only are Spurs playing against a team they last beat before Egypt had pyramids but Bolton and West Ham are playing each other. If we don't capitalise this weekend we never will.

2-1 Arsenal!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Riise's out so your right winger will have a field day against Traore or Warnock.I can only hope that our passing game is in full flight and someone finally finishes off a move.

I hate this fixture with its small pitch and shite camera angle.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
This is a must win for us! :boxing: A tough one no doubt, but let show caracter and win it for a change! :shades: :thumbsup:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we have to put with the shite camera angle every week so be thankful you only see it once a year:pp

Carragher to fall over again?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts