1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what a tie. :angel:

have your say

Forza Arsenal :heart:
In underlining that it would be foolish not to tip Juve as favourites, after having had lunch with both my grandpa Satan and my very favourite Uncle Lucifer :devil: they have authorised old Diav, together with the rest of the Devilhood :devil: to further our deepest Hellish Bliss in favour of the Gunners :hopefull:

Don't fail us :stuckup:

P.S. Respected member Il Genio will eventually grant you lot a potion of his magical Devil Dust* to be spead upon the Highbury pitch minutes before the tie :devil:

* 9 goals in 2 matches (5 vs Udinese 4 vs Bayern Munich) :eekani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I think this new philosophy Arsenal side is a handful for any side. People will underestimate the Arsenal for having a zero history in Europe and the inability to reach the semi-final but that will play directly into Arsenal's hands. I've been seeing the Arsenal and noticing how comfortable they look in Europe this season. Maybe that piss easy group has finally done wonders for their confidence and belief or it could be this new crop of youngsters who know how to digest their pre-match meals rather than choke on them.

The Arsenal of old would just buckle under pressure and look rattled but this side looks calm and composed even under pressure. I thought it was a bit funny when everybody was hoping to get the Arsenal because this side is sure as hell the best Arsenal European side to play in the UCL.

If Juve is not careful, they are in for a shocker IMO. They can laugh it off and enjoy their seemingly pleasant draw but it was the same thing when we got Bayern and they got Bremen. :tongue:

It will be a competition of two outright clutch players in the shape of On-Ree and Dribble Boy. Marco van Basten, Roberto Baggio and Romario will get hissy fits seeing this tie and the exploits of On-Ree and Dribble Boy in this one. :tongue: It would be hilarious if Patricia went out to his old team as the reason he left the Arsenal was to have better prospects of winning in Europe while he doesn't know that his departure had made the Arsenal into a whole new cup of tea in Europe.

Anybody thinking that the Arsenal is poor just because they scored once against Real's sloppy defence in 180 minutes has to also look at the fact that this Arsenal side is in a select club of teams going to Madrid and defeating Real whilst keeping a clean sheet in a EUROPEAN MATCH. That doesn't happen often. Only a dimwit would use 1 goal scored as a negative point for the Arsenal. I'm kind of glad that we didn't draw them because teams like the Arsenal and Benfica are dangerous.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so if we had a 0% chance of keeping a clean sheet after 5 clean sheets in a row, what is the chance of keeping one against Juve after keeping 6 in a row? ;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Haroon said:
I think this new philosophy Arsenal side is a handful for any side. People will underestimate the Arsenal for having a zero history in Europe and the inability to reach the semi-final but that will play directly into Arsenal's hands. I've been seeing the Arsenal and noticing how comfortable they look in Europe this season. Maybe that piss easy group has finally done wonders for their confidence and belief or it could be this new crop of youngsters who know how to digest their pre-match meals rather than choke on them.

The Arsenal of old would just buckle under pressure and look rattled but this side looks calm and composed even under pressure. I thought it was a bit funny when everybody was hoping to get the Arsenal because this side is sure as hell the best Arsenal European side to play in the UCL.

If Juve is not careful, they are in for a shocker IMO. They can laugh it off and enjoy their seemingly pleasant draw but it was the same thing when we got Bayern and they got Bremen. :tongue:

It will be a competition of two outright clutch players in the shape of On-Ree and Dribble Boy. Marco van Basten, Roberto Baggio and Romario will get hissy fits seeing this tie and the exploits of On-Ree and Dribble Boy in this one. :tongue: It would be hilarious if Patricia went out to his old team as the reason he left the Arsenal was to have better prospects of winning in Europe while he doesn't know that his departure had made the Arsenal into a whole new cup of tea in Europe.

Anybody thinking that the Arsenal is poor just because they scored once against Real's sloppy defence in 180 minutes has to also look at the fact that this Arsenal side is in a select club of teams going to Madrid and defeating Real whilst keeping a clean sheet in a EUROPEAN MATCH. That doesn't happen often. Only a dimwit would use 1 goal scored as a negative point for the Arsenal. I'm kind of glad that we didn't draw them because teams like the Arsenal and Benfica are dangerous.
:kiss: :sweeteye: :kiss:

:D

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
so if we had a 0% chance of keeping a clean sheet after 5 clean sheets in a row, what is the chance of keeping one against Juve after keeping 6 in a row? ;)

also considering that Henry's chokerness has gone down 45.232423532% and Wenger's tactical ability has gone up 89.342342% ...I am sure the results will be pretty cool :cool: :tongue:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Juve score away from home more often than not in Europe this season so I will give you lot a 0% chance of keeping a clean sheet once again. I will keep giving you that 0% chance until you finally succumb! :tongue:

I would personally play the new lot more than the old ones. The more new players you play, the better for you. Bringing back Assley Cule or Campbell will make you once again the European choking side as Pires, Queerberg, On-Ree and Fear of Flying will compose most of the team that has failed in the past.

This young lot looks good. Play Eboue, Diaby, Van Pervert and what not. It should be on the lines of the side that played Real. Playing Bobby and Queerberg is fine but not the others. If you over-crowd with the oldies then you run the risk of failure. Moving to a new stadium. Play the new side. That's the key. Fax it to :ass:en Wankker as I think he will do the dumb thing in the end. And drop On-Ree for the second leg if the situation is there. I'll tell you if the situation is there so don't worry about that part. ;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Cole will definetly play. We already have a midfielder playing at his position. Though Flamini's good performances were helped by Beckham's very not-so-good performance. ;)

I don't think Campbell will play.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Milan vs Arsenal for the final!!!

We'll win it 4-1 ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Haroon said:
:dielaugh: Haroon at his best :D

On-Ree vs Dribble Boy, hmm... I hope the arrogant Frenchie will manage to kick the slimey Swede out of the competition ;)

I think Juve is a clear favourite to win this one despite their so far lacklusture performance in the CL. Nonetheless... forza Arsenal all the way.

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
Haroon said:
Juve score away from home more often than not in Europe this season so I will give you lot a 0% chance of keeping a clean sheet once again. I will keep giving you that 0% chance until you finally succumb! :tongue:

I would personally play the new lot more than the old ones. The more new players you play, the better for you. Bringing back Assley Cule or Campbell will make you once again the European choking side as Pires, Queerberg, On-Ree and Fear of Flying will compose most of the team that has failed in the past.

This young lot looks good. Play Eboue, Diaby, Van Pervert and what not. It should be on the lines of the side that played Real. Playing Bobby and Queerberg is fine but not the others. If you over-crowd with the oldies then you run the risk of failure. Moving to a new stadium. Play the new side. That's the key. Fax it to :ass:en Wankker as I think he will do the dumb thing in the end. And drop On-Ree for the second leg if the situation is there. I'll tell you if the situation is there so don't worry about that part. ;)
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
24,061 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Jern can you give me some ticket advice on this one, I have a couple of Juve mates who want to go (I know very sad) and so will the Juve tickets go on sale at Arsenal or only in Italy?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Deano said:
Jern can you give me some ticket advice on this one, I have a couple of Juve mates who want to go (I know very sad) and so will the Juve tickets go on sale at Arsenal or only in Italy?
they will get an allocation sent to Juventus, only tickets in the Arse section will be available through Arsenal and these will all be sold out to members.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts