Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thats the question that has 2 be answered in the EPL...
which team is better , well in my opinion and not because im an arsenal fan , id say Arsenal have the better First 11 by far , but United have the better depth in their squad? My pick would be The team that wins will prove it this year , but im going with Arsenal ... AND U ?

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Well the 1st 11 of arsenal is a lot better then manu's however manu plays so fluently, their game is just beatiful. the passing and movements are great. so id have to say manu is a bit better just because of their teamwork however arsenal are very very close imo. :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
DannY_B said:
Well the 1st 11 of arsenal is a lot better then manu's however manu plays so fluently, their game is just beatiful. the passing and movements are great. so id have to say manu is a bit better just because of their teamwork however arsenal are very very close imo. :D
been watching that United 1994 end of season video again ? :tongue:

Cantona and Kanchelskis have left now :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Re: Stupid question

abood said:
ITS a stupid question to askin a Arsenal forum ... but i would still say MAN UTD !!! look at their achievments this last decade ...!
we are talking about NOW i think,not the last decade ;)

let's not invite a posse of Liverpool fans to invade our forum talking about the last thirty years eh? :D

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
first 11 ......Arsenal

squad depth......Arsenal

manager.....Arsenal

half time pies and hot dogs.......Arsenal :D
true man

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Well the 1st 11 of arsenal is a lot better then manu's however manu plays so fluently, their game is just beatiful. the passing and movements are great. so id have to say manu is a bit better just because of their teamwork however arsenal are very very close imo.
that is just bullsht. arsenal are the most entertaining team in the world, our players have more falir (henry pires now reyes freddie berggy ) what the hell you want to watch? crosses in and ruud heading the ball for a goal? can you get any more boring? pulease, go watch some football and stop living in a hole.

ITS a stupid question to askin a Arsenal forum ... but i would still say MAN UTD !!! look at their achievments this last decade ...!
yes it is a stupid question to be asked here in the gunner section, however like jern said, we are talking about the present.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
If you ask me, what club that I'll choose between the two clubs, obviously I will choose Arsenal, period. Why ? Because Arsenal is my most favorite club. However, if I was asked again that if it's now between Man Utd. and other clubs, I'll still choose the other club. Why ? Because Man Utd. is the club that I dislike the most (the word 'hate' is actually more appropriate term here).

So no matter what the choice is, they'll never get my vote (they will, if 'your most hated club' is the question).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts