Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
England’s Arsenal Football Club has offered full technical assistance to Pakistan for the uplift of game in the country.

The assurance was given to Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) president Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat during his recent meeting with Arsenal vice chairman David Dein in London.

According to a PFF spokesman, Faisal Saleh Hayat on his return said efforts were being made to uplift the status of football in Pakistan and for this purpose Dein of the high profile club agreed to train Pakistani footballers with free coaching and marketing the game in order to get more sponsorship in and outside the country.

Arsenal FC, currently third behind table-toppers Chelsea and Manchester United, enjoys high quality training facilities and generously offered to the PFF chief including full and free coaching, marketing and referees training.

Pakistan will get football coaches from the world’s popular club Arsenal FC. The two sides agreed that the potential of football could be utilised for nurturing goodwill between peoples and respective football clubs of Pakistan and United Kingdom,” he was quoted as saying.

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood personally undertook responsibility to mobilise technical assistance for the Pakistan football team from the AFC as well. During the tour, Hayat also held discussions and meetings with other leading clubs Aston Villa FC and Queen’s Park Rangers FC, and explored various possibilities of mutual interaction and cooperation between the PFF and English clubs.

-----

Damn straight we're the world's most popular club. :shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
nEEbz said:
Pakistan : 2014 World Cup Champions :cool:

nEEbz
next thing is some New Yorkers come over and teach us how to shoot hoops.

ARSENAL to annihilate the NBA within three years. :proud:

Henry top hooper. :shades:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Who would want to go to Pakistan unless you're forced to?

If I lived in London, worked for the Arsenal, and was offered to go to Pakistan of all places, I'd laugh and then politely decline.

·
63,337 Posts
FigoIsGod said:

If I lived in London, worked for the Arsenal, and was offered to go to Pakistan of all places, I'd laugh and then politely decline.
well then you'd probably get the sack. ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FigoIsGod said:

I don't think you'd have much choice. I bet Steve Rowley hates some of the places he's sent to but he has no choice in the matter.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
We're doomed now! :tongue:

Saleh Hayat that piece of crap! Knows nothing about football! Anyways ... thank you Arsenal for at least assisting us and offering assistance to raise our level from the NOTHING status we are in. Appreciated. :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
nEEbz said:
Pakistan : 2014 World Cup Champions :cool:

nEEbz
Cork it! :D Qualification by 2026 would be a massive step if anything.

·
63,337 Posts
just wait Haroon, when Pakistan hand Brazil a 5-0 thrashing in the 2010 WC, you will have the Arsenal to thank. :star:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
just wait Haroon, when Pakistan hand Brazil a 5-0 thrashing in the 2010 WC, you will have the Arsenal to thank. :star:
5-0 in waterball perhaps but not in football. :tongue:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Saleh Hayat worked out this deal haha ? Gotta tell you the guy sits in the corridors of power yet has his name on the ECL (Exit Control List). Has some lenghty case going on in court about his industrial group being defaulters to some bank or something.

BTW

FigoIsWhore : I find your post utterly distasteful.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
husain_14 said:
BTW

FigoIsWhore : I find your post utterly distasteful.
Bite me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.