Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Its better then the tank tops we have now. That away shirt better have yellow shorts to go with it though.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
i think the jerseys are positively repulsive. where the crest is placed and the neck... it disgusts me... as for the away jersey, i shall not say anything coz it is so bad... why cant we jes stick with wht we have this season which is quite nice???

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dont like the new jerseys :( why are we using those 'tight' jersey like spur's :( just hoping they would stick with the current one...

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
tats bad with the crest in the middle, that is where all the players wipe their sweat....i mean if you watch vieira play, ever see wahts in the middle of his shirt?!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Makes me sick that does :yuck: :yuck: . Would not wear that shirt if I was offered money for it. There is a reason why the crest should be on the left hand side, where the heart is.
Absolutly rubbish! When our team starts playing the most wonderful football we have seen for years and even the most anti Arsenals starts admiting the admire the way we play, Some idiot who should have nothing to do with football anyway give everybody a chance to laugh at us. Our away shirt SHOULD NOT been touched, The yellow one we wear this season is great and one of the few away shirts that we actually can be proud of.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry, This may be a bit easier to red

Makes me sick that does . Would not wear that shirt if I was offered money for it. There is a reason why the crest should be on the left hand side, where the heart is.
Absolutly rubbish! When our team starts playing the most wonderful football we have seen for years and even the most anti Arsenals starts admiting that they admire the way we play, Some idiot who should have nothing to do with football anyway gives everybody a chance to laugh at us. Our away shirt SHOULD NOT be touched, The yellow one we wear this season is great and one of the few away shirts that we actually can be proud of.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry, This may be a bit easier to read

Makes me sick that does . Would not wear that shirt if I was offered money for it. There is a reason why the crest should be on the left hand side, where the heart is.
Absolutly rubbish! When our team starts playing the most wonderful football we have seen for years and even the most anti Arsenals starts admiting that they admire the way we play, Some idiot who should have nothing to do with football anyway gives everybody a chance to laugh at us. Our away shirt SHOULD NOT be touched, The yellow one we wear this season is great and one of the few away shirts that we actually can be proud of.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
that blue one must be the third shirt,i thought each kit had two years life,so we will still play in our great yellow kit for another year. ;)

these are horrible though,i hope they are wrong.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Swiftwilly said:
tats bad with the crest in the middle, that is where all the players wipe their sweat....i mean if you watch vieira play, ever see wahts in the middle of his shirt?!
That's not sweat, that's some stuff to make you breathe more freely... I really don't know what's it called in English :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Vieira rubs Vicks Vapour Rub on the front of his jersey to help his breathing

D

·
0 Posts
yeah the cannon that was so important that you completely changed it!! Vieira is more important to Arsenal than a cannon.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
well the board changed it,not much i can do about that,there is no need for the cannon to be just where Vieira rubs his goo,it should be on the left or lower as it was in the late seventies. ;)

i disapprove strongly :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you think about it, new kits mean more money for the club. Even though those new shirts look terrible.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
you'll grow into them like we grew into the current ones
p.s what site is that from
p.p.s that goo is vicks that coff stuff

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
The more i see the new home jersey the more i hate it. It is disgusting. The collar looks gross and the the yellow markin YUCK.... which idiot designed this???
why cant we just keep our current jersey or atleast something vry similar??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts