Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that Dennis Bergkamp is the 15th Arsenal player to score 100 goals for Arsenal and Thierry Henry is the 16th. The 14th is probably Ian Wright. All I know, Clifford Bastin is also one of the players.

Is there anybody can help me with full list here ?
 

·
World Class Player
Joined
·
7,673 Posts
In order of achieving feat, with total goals for Arsenal:

Jimmy Brain - 139
David Jack - 124
Jack Lambert - 109
Cliff Bastin - 178
Ted Drake - 139
Joe Hulme - 125
Reg Lewis - 118
Doug Lishman - 137
David Herd - 107
Joe Baker - 100
John Radford - 149
Frank Stapleton - 108
Alan Smith - 115
Ian Wright - 185
Dennis Bergkamp - 108
Thierry Henry - 136
 

·
World Class Player
Joined
·
7,673 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Henry has actually got his 136th against Soton, so 50 to go to break Wrighty's record.
:eek: I didn't take into consideration his Champions League goals. Or some others, it seems. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,928 Posts
i think end of next season should be it.

he can have about another 10+ goals till end of this season, so about around 40-30 goals to score next season so easy by henry standards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
i think end of next season should be it.

he can have about another 10+ goals till end of this season, so about around 40-30 goals to score next season so easy by henry standards.
mabe more than 10 and hope so
13 games in EPL
7 games in CL ( really hope so)
3 games in FA Cup ( also really hope so)
around 20 game will be great to achieve this
his avarage in EPL is 0.76 so if he continue on this avarage
9.88~=10 in EPL
and if we reduce the avarage to CL and FA cup to be 0.5
5 in CL and FA cup
so, it's 35 goal to break the record
and it's easy job in the next season

and we wait Henry
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
4,448 Posts
Let's say Thierry Henry stays till he's 35...300 shouldn't be an impossible thing to reach...
Ofcourse, he will get slower, he will loose some of his goalscoring ability, all great goalscorers do sooner or later(Even Shearer and Romario will if they keep playing;) ) but it shouldn't be impossible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
Wakky said:
Let's say Thierry Henry stays till he's 35...300 shouldn't be an impossible thing to reach...
Ofcourse, he will get slower, he will loose some of his goalscoring ability, all great goalscorers do sooner or later(Even Shearer and Romario will if they keep playing;) ) but it shouldn't be impossible.
now talk abt being ...over-over-optimistic !!

wat abt his assistz ?
he might have the highest assists by an Arsenal player till the end of his career as well.

Last season he had 23 assists with the second being 10 behind.
Astonishing Stuff :D

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,928 Posts
Wakky said:
Let's say Thierry Henry stays till he's 35...300 shouldn't be an impossible thing to reach...
Ofcourse, he will get slower, he will loose some of his goalscoring ability, all great goalscorers do sooner or later(Even Shearer and Romario will if they keep playing;) ) but it shouldn't be impossible.
lol 300 goals, that is crazy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,200 Posts
hey u nuts... jes chill and greet every goal he scores...
dont even think about wht he can achieve. in due time we will all know how great he is...
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
4,448 Posts
gunner4ever said:
hey u nuts... jes chill and greet every goal he scores...
dont even think about wht he can achieve. in due time we will all know how great he is...
...and five hundred it is! :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top