Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember reading on the bbc/sport/football website arsenal had put in a bid for marcos the brazilian international goalkeeper, he play for some brazilian club parmalias or something like that anyway he said it was a bid of 6mil plus almunio guy.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
£6m is too much, i know Wenger likes him but he won't give that amount for him.

·
63,337 Posts
Interista said:
Didn't you pull out a deal a few winters back? A deal to sign him for 2 mill back then.
supposedly yes, but Marcos had to stay in Brazil for some reason i think.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
How come some guy named 'Marcos' can solve our goalkeeping problems? :confused:

is he 'out of this world'? :D

nEEbz

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
seen this rumour before,marcos, it never happened. but i hear his quite old?

·
Registered
918 Posts
i dont think we need a goalkeeper !!
have u guys seen Almunia vs chelsea and portsmouth ! this guy is really good ! what do u guys think ? his reflexes are great

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I say we just play rush keeper like you do in school at recess and lunch time. 4-4-3 formation with whoever closest to the goals becoming the goal keeper then, and whenever we want to change we just tag someone.

It's got potential :shades:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
khimik said:
I say we just play rush keeper like you do in school at recess and lunch time. 4-4-3 formation with whoever closest to the goals becoming the goal keeper then, and whenever we want to change we just tag someone.

:howler:

what if we ended up with the opponent player nearest our goal? we could ask him for a favour or two eh? :D

nEEbz

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
his enough for now, but the void has never been properly filled since seaman left. (in peak seaman, not the sad late years)

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:

that's goalie when needed, "rush" goalkeeper means there is one designated player as goalie but he plays all over the pitch, kinda what we had with Lehmann. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Really? We played "rush" goalkeeper as a different rule where anyone could be 'keeper as long as they shout "TAG!" out :D oh how I miss those days.

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Really? We played "rush" goalkeeper as a different rule where anyone could be 'keeper as long as they shout "TAG!" out :D oh how I miss those days.

oh, we called that "goalie when needed" and we didn't have to hout "tag"

did you ever play Brazilia ? where goals only counted if they were volleys ? :D

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Haha yeah, the PE teachers banned it after we broke a window every second day :D
I was lucky at my school, we were allowed to play on the pitches.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I moved here when I was 6-7, so I spent most of my schooling life here. I can tell you straight away we never had a football pitch to play on, and the Aussie yobos would kick us off the oval if we tried to play there.

Courtyard it was ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts