Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bloody hell, just my luck, Arsenal which i said they wouldnt, and wiltord scores after i called him a donky...

Whats the world coming too??

If i ever come back to england (which i dont want oo know cos there will be little Arsenal champions 2002 Boomer kids runnign round for the next 20 years)

If any of you blokes are married or have a missus i can garuntee in 9 months that your 1st,2nd (or in gareths case 15th) kid will be running around...

Good supporter i am too, didnt even wakeup for the game, got pissed last night and couldnt wake up...

So my thread is about my Apology....

Dear Arsenal fans,

I am sorry for calling wiltord a donky, and saying he shouldnt be playing for the Australian under 16 B's. I am also sorry for saying that Arsenal would not win at the Theatre of Dreams. WE did not have the same amount of passion about our football that you girls, sorry guys, did.

tell me this, where did we go wrong? Not enough french players??

Anyway lads. I thought i would put this in a seperate thread gareth so that all u bastards can now take the piss outa me and my club at my expense...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Well I have to say, I told you so. Wiltord's goal makes 4 against United this season. ;)

We played very well, but I was surprised United weren't more determined? If that was their most passionate, 'you won't win the league in our stadium' performance, I wouldnt like to see an uninspired performance. Maybe they didnt really believe that they could actually win the title? United only had one shot on target...

Anyway I'm not going to rub it in because this season has been the most enjoyable one I've experienced in my 18 years of Goonerdom, and United, Liverpool, Newcastle and the rest have all played a big part.

So I'll just say, bad luck this season, we were the better team, and if you are going to get me a drink in, "Make mine a double" ...

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
dont pay out the australian under 16's
:depress:
i am rooting for olympic to win
although i know perth glory would :depress:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Yes Yes!!! double gareth? what are ya soft ?? why not a triple :D ... only if its your shout my lad... ;)

Yeh, u telling me... 1 frikken shot... 1 shot on target... bloody joke. I thought united would no wy lose this game, even if they couldnt win the league surely you would say to yourself " I will not let our biggest opponent win the title on my own ground"

But they played like a pack of bitches and if it werent for arsenal being happy with 1 (seeing as though they really only needed a drew, and didnt even need the goal because united were not goona score) dropped off a touch i thought and relaxed and enjoyed the game...

Ive had more fun on me own with a box of tissues... i tell ya what!!

United have got a lot of work to do....

WILTORD: player of the season ;)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sorry, i posted something in here that im sure i posted in the swedish forum....

anyway i deleted it. uuum what to say again...

your shout?? ;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I think Manyoo took their luck for granted, so when it ran out and they came up against a team they couldn't beat, they just got frustrated. I don't think Manyoo deals well when things aren't going their own way, as for one Ruud the Van Driver seems to cheat more and more these days with the dives.

·
Registered
886 Posts
It`s fantastic to see how happy Wiltord have been during the celeberating of the Fa cup and the Premiership trophies and I owe him a great apologize, Even if I still have to say that I think he stand in the way for 2 players who can develop in to world stars if they will be given a chance and it`s to players I really would love to see become Arsenal heros, Jeffers and Pennant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts