Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that Chelsea did a great job against Arsenal but whats missing in Chelsea is a "Ljungberg".

D

·
0 Posts
I felt sorry for Desailly, he put in some real effort in that game. One of the best games I've seen him play in a long time, if Chelsea would have won, he would have got MOTM.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Listening to Sky sports Fanzone with Tim Lovejoy for Chelsea and Bradley Walsh for Arsenal, they thought that Frank Lampard was MotM! Must say I didn't.

I enjoyed the game, Chelsea gave as good as they got, but without JFH firing on all cylinders they were always going to be lacking penetration up front.

Once Arsenal scored, (and what a goal), they were never going to get back in it.

D

·
0 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
Listening to Sky sports Fanzone with Tim Lovejoy for Chelsea and Bradley Walsh for Arsenal
Did you hear the bit before Parlour scored? (If you did, you'll know what I mean :tongue: )

Another thing though, Arsenal players went mad after they won. Although I can't stand Arsenal (Sorry arsenal fans) I actually felt good that they won it because of the way that they celebrated.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Although I hate arsenal (no offence to the arsenal fans), I am glad that Arsenal has finally won something after such a long time....I mean last years FA cup final was nothing short of tragic for the Arsenal fans....Congratulation to Arsenal and Arsenal fans

1 - 6 of 6 Posts