Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well they do suck ;) they blinked a few times, and now they've been punched in their eye.

Will they be able to re-open the wound or is the black eye to stay? Maybe they'll go permanently blind :O?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I dunno, but I always thought a sure-fire way to tell if you were out of the EPL running was to lose to Liverpool! :D

I kid I kid!

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
well well, arsenal have now won 1 in the last 9 games! are u guyz sure this slump happens every year? anyway its 12 days till u play chelsea so keep the shitty form up...

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
oh and we now have a better goal difference than them, so much for being a boring football team (statistic of the week: chelsea scored 4 goals in each of their last 3 away games)..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Soccer Star said:
I knew sooner or later that they're defense would crack.
Kind of ironic how the very game where we look absolutely watertight from set pieces, we start conceding the type of goals that haven't gone in for months. :rollani:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Biggest indicator of the turnaround in fortunes has been the goal difference column.If I am not mistaken Arsenal had a +20 something at the end of spetember to Chelsea's +6 or 7 and now its been overhauled.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
JM said building from the base...

Makes sense... and is progressively upgrading.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
How about worrying about your OWN team before running your mouth about the reigning Champions?

On Dec.12 we will see who the best team in England is.

When was the last time you beat Arsenal in the league? :D

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
Arsenal conceded a goal after 19 seconds against man utd in the carling cup!! 19 seconds!! it seems even arsenal U-13 are shit when campbell is out injured!...hehe

actually it shows the depth of chelsea squad when they can field 2 teams with duff, robben, cole, lampard, kezman, gudju, terry, drogba, carvalho, bridge, babayaro, geremi, smertin, tiago, cech, cudicini...etc , top the league and CL group, while arsenal and man utd are playing kids coz the 1st teams r tired, i mean wenger is resting fabergas, a 17 yr old kid!!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
El Fenómeno. said:
How about worrying about your OWN team before running your mouth about the reigning Champions?

On Dec.12 we will see who the best team in England is.

When was the last time you beat Arsenal in the league? :D

They started it, so i'll finish it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
They started it, so i'll finish it.

are you sure about that ? :)

I will take this thread as evidence, oh and btw KHALID, you played 8 first team regulars last night, i think it's you who should worry about tired players despite your 50 man squad. ;)

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
are you sure about that ? :)

I will take this thread as evidence, oh and btw KHALID, you played 8 first team regulars last night, i think it's you who should worry about tired players despite your 50 man squad. ;)
I dont get it Jern, in the league cup we made seven changes against newcastle and six against fulham from the team that played the EPL match on saturday, how can it be we played with 8 1st team regulars?

wayne bridge, j.cole, glen johnson, kezman, and smertin, cudicini, and scott parker ARE NOT first team players, all played in the league cup, got it now?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just hope Arsenal can beat Chelsea Has a Man United fan we need Chelsea to loss somewhere and I dont see Chelea slipping up against any other team than Arsenal or at Old Trafford.

For me, I just hope Chelsea get a slump during the New year.........I am praying for one anyways

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
liammilner said:
I just hope Arsenal can beat Chelsea Has a Man United fan we need Chelsea to loss somewhere and I dont see Chelea slipping up against any other team than Arsenal or at Old Trafford.

For me, I just hope Chelsea get a slump during the New year.........I am praying for one anyways
Pray Pray, like i said Chelsea will win, but Chelsea dont care if they loose againsta= Arsenal because my friend Chelsea is wining the premiership title this season.

As far as for Man Unt do you really think thay will the premiership title this season a. They might just be in the top three but not in the first place.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
KHALID said:
I dont get it Jern, in the league cup we made seven changes against newcastle and six against fulham from the team that played the EPL match on saturday, how can it be we played with 8 1st team regulars?

wayne bridge, j.cole, glen johnson, kezman, and smertin, cudicini, and scott parker ARE NOT first team players, all played in the league cup, got it now?
Duff, Robben, Drogba, Bridge, Terry, Cavarlho, Makelele, Smertin.

that's 8 for me, the only one arguable is Smertin who plays a lot but gets rotated i admit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts