Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, arsenal wasn't exactly dominating. That unbeaten run which was full of draws wasn't as impressive as people made it to be.

The interesting thing is that even small EPL teams have found out how to beat arsenal.

Do you guys think arsenal will NOT win anything this season. They have no chance in UCL. Chelsea has already won the EPL. They never perform in cup games so FA cup is going to be hard to win. They made a mistake for putting so much trust in their youngsters and now they are paying for it.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
:howler: Really smart, Calcio. There's a distinct different between Europe and Cup competitions, and the Gooners are excellent in cups, just not Europe,.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Isaac said:
:howler: Really smart, Calcio. There's a distinct different between Europe and Cup competitions, and the Gooners are excellent in cups, just not Europe,.
They went out of the CL to Chelsea, whom they'd already beaten in the League and Cup. Even Arsenal is located nearer to Europe than Chelsea.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I think Arsenal also holds the record for most FA Cup final appearances at either 16 or 17, as well. Nice work as usual, calcio.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interista said:
OT: I thought we saw the last of calcio?
Guys, this is the new year. When wil the hostility end? Can't we just get along.

Back to topic. Arsenal is finished no matter how many FA cups they win. Chelsea is doing a good job embarassing them already. With only six months gone, it looks like chelsea has been playing that team for years. JM has really showed AF and AW what real coaching is. He does not need 15 years to win his first title. How embarassing for AF and AW. Atleast England now has a team that can play "proper" football in europe. Not the circus we see played by arsenal. One dimensional kick and rush based only on counter attacks. No wonder they get clueless even against rosenborg.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
CMBurns said:
JM has really showed AF and AW what real coaching is. He does not need 15 years to win his first title. How embarassing for AF and AW.
Ferguson needed seven years and Wenger won the League and Cup double in his first full season, with a fraction of the spending power available to Mourinho.
Get it right, brains.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
Ferguson needed seven years and Wenger won the League and Cup double in his first full season, with a fraction of the spending power available to Mourinho.
Wenger also walked into a squad that was divided by locker room cliques and had to deal with problem drinkers within the team as well as the media and unsurprisingly Chelsea fans accusing him of being a paedophile ... all in his fist season. Heh.

BTW Attila, since calcio thinks we're "finished", I'm going to have to get directions to Kenilworth Road when we get relegated since calcio said so. :thmbup:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
khimik said:
Wenger also walked into a squad that was divided by locker room cliques and had to deal with problem drinkers within the team as well as the media and unsurprisingly Chelsea fans accusing him of being a paedophile ... all in his fist season. Heh.

BTW Attila, since calcio thinks we're "finished", I'm going to have to get directions to Kenilworth Road when we get relegated since calcio said so. :thmbup:
They obviously will not get relagated. With such a poor collection of teams, even Real Madrid could avoid relagation in EPL.

But they will not finish in the top four. It's going to be
Chelsea
Everton
Liverpool
Man U

Plus Bayern is going to kick the living hell out of you lot.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Liternit said:
you guys are so easy
Look who come crawling back. If it isn't number 1 zidane ass licker. Doesn't his hairy behind ever make you dizzy. I don't like you BTW.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I´m not that easy Calcio, I´m out of your league, waaaayyyyyyy out of your league ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
CMBurns said:
They obviously will not get relagated. With such a poor collection of teams, even Real Madrid could avoid relagation in EPL.

But they will not finish in the top four. It's going to be
Chelsea
Everton
Liverpool
Man U
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :howler: Everton are already fading away like we thought they would and Liverpool aren't good enough to finish higher than fourth yet.

Plus Bayern is going to kick the living hell out of you lot.
And I care why?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts