·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nano
Cesc
Llorrente

Now they are trying for our really good defensive prospect Pique:rolleyes:

Does he have the same agent as Cesc? I hope they dont get this prospect as what we need is good defensive players:fero:

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
I had no idea about Nano.

Maz you know what the board decided on Cesc Fabregas?Will we get any money on the future?

This is pathetic.I don't know if its an agent,Wenger or whatever but this is totally irrtating.Who do these english muppets think they are to act so hostile and whats their problem with Barça's youth ranks is beyond me

Ofcourse its a matter of pursuation and they leave for free because of their age right?

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Maz Nano is at Athletico Madrid...he even scored one the ther day i think....although you are right...in the beginning of his career Arsenal were after his ass as well...
about this Pique guy...i heard he turned 17 recently so is that enough for us to get him on a B team contract or something atleast ?

Spad there is no wrong in picking up players but the problem lies with us that we let our promising kids enticed to less glamorous clubs in less glamorous surroundings....im sure we must have 'courted' a lot of kids this way as well especially from African clubs who would be happy with just about anything that they get !

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
I think you re wrong and it's totally wrong too.

Barça are not an African club,these shouldn't happen between major(since Arsenal have become one)european clubs,especially when they do business many times like we do with Arsenal.This is extremely hostile and provocative

And what can we do if we can't keep them legally?Tie them with a rope?If an agent or a club representative sneaks in and pursuades a kid and his family that he'll have more chances to succeed or get first team football earlier,there's nothing we can do

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I think that our first step should be the same. We should "touch" some of their players, players of the youth system and players of their A team. We should try to spread rumours about a possible interest on Pires ol them erg. We should try to see who are their best kids and fool them with money and the change of residence.

Besides we should forbid our young players to have deals with the representant of Nano and Cesc. If a player is represented by this man, the kid is automatically benched or fired.:fero:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
spAd! said:
I think you re wrong and it's totally wrong too.

Barça are not an African club,these shouldn't happen between major(since Arsenal have become one)european clubs,especially when they do business many times like we do with Arsenal.This is extremely hostile and provocative

And what can we do if we can't keep them legally?Tie them with a rope?If an agent or a club representative sneaks in and pursuades a kid and his family that he'll have more chances to succeed or get first team football earlier,there's nothing we can do
i know its not morally correct but just what can we do about ? at the end of story the blame does fall on us as well about not holding onto them doesnt it ? but then again theres nothing stopping us from not going and 'picking' on their kids or even Real Merda kids for that sake. its part of the game and sometimes it goes for us while sometimes :rolleyes:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I bet Joseba Díez is behind this again.:groan:

Something must be done or they´ll keep on doing it, although I don´t know, if Barça now goes and "touches" some of their players this may end up in a stupid war where clubs will end up offering millionaire contracts to 10 years old kids. I understand the purpose of the change of residence law but it´s obiously not working well, this law would only work in an ideal world where everyone is fair, fifa should do something about it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
the Arsenal are doing nothing illegal,we will pay compo if we sign this kid,it's the free market.

we paid over £2m for Fabregas plus you will share the gate at the pre-season friendly in the summer ;)

not bad for a 16 year old,i think we are the ones who should be moaning :tongue:

if you'd have offered him a proper contract and made him feel wanted he'd still be in Barcelona today.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
do you care to give me a reason i live in la-la land :tongue:
mate you could try and be a little less sarcastic towards the barca board members atleast coz well come on....on the basis of the transfer dealings that we're going to do in the summer :)star: :cool: ) you and i both will be frequenting a lot between the barca and arsenal boards . :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
A question : Is this kid a Catalan ?
He's document of identification say so... personally, I doubt about it, he doesn't deserve to be called catalan after his lack of respect to our insititutions. He's just a mercenary of 16 years old.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
You bring them , and we'll take them... Its survival of the fittest, at now were the fittest , and taken all ur jewells:D

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Yeah,watch out though because with your annual failure in CL and the big possibility of us getting CL football next year you'll hear Laporta among many others knocking your door with cash you might not be able to deny..and it wont be for Tavlarides.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Twayka said:
You bring them , and we'll take them... Its survival of the fittest, at now were the fittest , and taken all ur jewells:D
Wow, you must feel proud of that.:rolleyes:

Arsenal is a club important and respected enough, you should sign professionals and not kids.

Koeman4 said:
He's document of identification say so... personally, I doubt about it, he doesn't deserve to be called catalan after his lack of respect to our insititutions. He's just a mercenary of 16 years old.
I don´t agree, blame the parents he´ll do whatever they tell him.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Twayka said:
its not that there kids or proffesionals , its that you cant handle them and we can .........
It´s not a matter of that, it´s not very difficult to offer them the same as Arsenal does, but for some clubs it´s not very ethic to offer professional contracts to kids who are playing in the junior team, and that should be respected by Arsenal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts