Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something about the to clubs I love:heart:
But I don't quite believe it.

Arsenal have approached AC Milan about midfielder Clarence Seedorf.

Italian press reports suggest the Gunners made contact with Milan over the weekend about the Holland international.

Milan insist Seedorf is not for sale, unless Arsenal include midfield ace Freddie Ljungberg in a cash-plus-player swap.

Ljungberg is also attracting interest from Real Madrid and has admitted he is leaving his "options open" for a possible switch at the end of the season.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Seedorf came through at the same period as Overmars/Davids didn't he ?

i'd guess he is 28/29

definitely too old for Wenger,he signs them on the way up,not the way down. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Seedorf came through at the same period as Overmars/Davids didn't he ?

i'd guess he is 28/29

definitely too old for Wenger,he signs them on the way up,not the way down. ;)
good point

and next time, in the rumour thread please

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Seedorf is not on the way down. Quite the contrary. And he's kind of out of Arsenal's league, pricewise at least. Milan are not a selling team.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i believe Seedorf's 26 or 27. and it hink he would be a great addition to the squad. he's a better player then Freddie i think, but i don't want to see Freddie go.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Paratroopa said:
yep, like Luzhny and Bergkamp.
well you made yourself look a plum there :D

Luzhny....squad man and cover

Bergkamp.....signed by Bruce Rioch while Wenger was working in Japan,completely nothing to do with Wenger

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Milan aren't a selling team and will not be willing to sell Seedorf, especially after his recent clutch performances against the likes of Inter and Juventus. He's been better then we expected since we got him from Inter and he's been much more consistent then before. I can see why you're interested in him because in the month of February to early March he's been amazing.

Sorry, but maybe if Seedorf was from AS Roma then I'd believe it but Milan aren't a selling team. ;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i dont think seedorf is really needed at arsenal unless freddie leaves. i think seedorf is better than freddie but in the end, freddie is apart of arsenal and suits the team well. i see no reason to swap them.

however, keeping freddie and getting seedorf having pires, seedorf, vieira and freddie all in midfield would be even better. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
CUG said:
i dont think seedorf is really needed at arsenal unless freddie leaves. i think seedorf is better than freddie but in the end, freddie is apart of arsenal and suits the team well. i see no reason to swap them.

however, keeping freddie and getting seedorf having pires, seedorf, vieira and freddie all in midfield would be even better. ;)
no way, woudltn swap freddie for that guy :yuck:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts