Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal and Chelsea want to sign Heerenveen's Dutch winger Anthony Lurling.

The London clubs watched the 23-year-old several times last season, and are prepared to pay 4 million pounds ($6.1 million) to bring him to the Premiership.

Chelsea would sell Italian winger Gabrielle Ambrosetti to a Serie A club if it signed Lurling.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
apparently the pool want him as well.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
This is strange!!!
chelsea are willing to sell sutton,ambrosetti
zola,and also flo after the arrival of jfh.
what will be left?
i hope they sign him,arsenal are not i need of a striker..

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i heard pires was stalling the deal because hes waiting for other clubs to come in and offer him more money than arsenal is

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
speaking of them what is the latest with Pires, I heared that he wanted to go to Arsenal and claimed that a deal was imminent.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
he will sign for arsenal very soon!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arsenal better sign Pires soon. If the deal doesn't fall through then Wenger is a big idiot.

About Flo, he has said that Chelsea need to sell a striker now with the arrival of Hasselbaink. Derpotivo La Coruna have toned interest in him. If any striker needs to be sold, Chris Sutton should be the first.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Flo has also expresed a desire to go to Holland to play. He did not say that he would go or that he would leave Chelsea but admited that the league tempted him a lot.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Dutch league?, the I know a club who could use a quality striker, PSV of course, Van Nistelrooij will be sidelined for another while, and Nilis is gone.

Young Bruggink could use some guidance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts