Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portuguese players are impressing all and sundry with their performances in Euro 2000 - with Arsenal and Chelsea being credited with a firm interest in Nuno Capucho.

Capucho has only been used sparingly by national team coach Humberto Coelho, but his display against Germany is rumoured to have rekindled the ambitions of the two London clubs to bring him to England.

Arsene Wenger has been tracking the FC Porto star for some time, and Gianluca Vialli is also an admirer, and they will be paying close attention to Coelho's team selection in the semi-final of the competition.

Capucho has been with Porto since 1997, and he has surprisingly remained in Portugal for the entire duration of his career, unlike so many of his contemporaries from the 1991 World Youth Cup.

The time may now be right for Capucho to earn a lucrative move abroad, and he will be praying for an opportunity to further impress his potential suitors by being involved during the latter stages of the tournament.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
yeah well those premier**** clubs better keep their hands off of Capucho. Cause he ain't leaving FC Porto.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Tehehehehe Marco I hope so. Nuno and Ljubinko are vital to our Championship campaign next season. When Nuno was at Sporting he had problems competing with Luis Figo for a place, and the same thing has happened at International level.

But Nuno is unique for the way he runs!! He runs like his arms are unstretchable!! :)

FORCA CAPUCHO!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Capucho is an excellent supplier to JARDEL but in my opinion he only has 1 problem he can play good 2 games in a row then just die off for a couple of games.Then start playing so well...

But i would like him 2 stay as i can't see no-one replacing him (HELL NO ALESSANDRO) what i was thinking is that DECO can go to right wing!!!
& Juninho roams around in the middle behind (GOD JARDEL)...

What do u think guys...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
actually your right Jardel. Capucho does dissappear sometimes but for me this guy always re-appears when we need a big game. Big deal if he dissapears against Alverca but you can put your money on him having a big game against Benfica :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts