Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you think will win the tie?

as a complete neutral i hope the rip-roaring Redcurrents tear the arse out of the dirty fascists from Spain. ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
As a 100% unbiased and objective neutral I hope Real Madrid are kept in customs for a week after finding some wacky tobacky inside one of Ronaldo's "Magic" Big Mac's. :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sir Leonardo said:
As a 100% unbiased and objective neutral I hope Real Madrid are kept in customs for a week after finding some wacky tobacky inside one of Ronaldo's "Magic" Big Mac's. :)

tempting , but i'd still prefer they turned up to get their medicine. :fero:

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
As a neutral I say Real Madrid

I hope Arsenal, should tire them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you are right, that feeling is really strange, i'd go for head check up if i were you. ;)
It feels so bad that I'm even tempted to go find some dead birds to play with.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Gordy said:
The good Madrid will turn up. So will Iker
well i was told the good madrid was going to turn up and tonk arsenal at the bernabeu, instead we saw arsenal cruise through in an away game. plus they're finding there touch again and at highbury their always dangerous. it will be fascinating.

iker is madrid on most days :D

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
arfy05 said:
well i was told the good madrid was going to turn up and tonk arsenal at the bernabeu, instead we saw arsenal cruise through in an away game. plus they're finding there touch again and at highbury their always dangerous. it will be fascinating.

iker is madrid on most days :D
I knew Arsenal were going to get a good result against Madrid at the Bernabeu. Things have changed since the first leg.

I know Arsenal are a good team on their game and if at Highbury they play with confidence they gained from the first leg i see them having a good go at the Madrid goal. This is the reason i said i see Iker turning up as i think he will stop everything Arsenal will throw at him.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts