Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alberto Paloschi has joined Parma from Milan in a co-ownership deal. The club are to officially announce the transfer later this afternoon.

The young striker had been linked with many clubs in recent days including Torino and Genoa, but it seems Parma secretly struck the deal with perfect timing

I think that he is a great signing! What do you think?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Alberto Paloschi has joined Parma from Milan in a co-ownership deal. The club are to officially announce the transfer later this afternoon.

The young striker had been linked with many clubs in recent days including Torino and Genoa, but it seems Parma secretly struck the deal with perfect timing

I think that he is a great signing! What do you think?
I can't believe it tbh. Great news.
He's either the final piece of the jigsaw or else Cagni doesn't believe in Lucarelli to last a long season in B.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am delighted with this signing.He will be great for us as we needed small and fast striker along Lucarelli who will give him a lot of scoring opportunities.Forza Parma

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good signing in my opinion.... Luccarelli and Paloschi upfront. Good partnership!! This means the end for one of our forwards. Paponi, Kutuzov or Matteini will be leaving!! So co-ownership deal. Fast forward to next season, when we get back into serie A and buy full ownership of Paloschii and buy back Dessena and Cigarini.... Amazing!!!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Talk about out of the f*cking blue....where did this signing come from?

I don't really understand it from Milan's perspective...but hey...whatever.

·
Administrator
52,980 Posts
Its out of the blue because they signed Sheva in last minute, otherwise this wouldnt have happend.

And this is a good investment for sure. Though even its Serie B, dont expect him to be a big time goalscorer for you. But will be good enough.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Im not even really sure what I expect him to do....6, 7 goals would be great imo.

4 or so is probably more likely...I doubt he'll start every game.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Talk about out of the f*cking blue....where did this signing come from?

I don't really understand it from Milan's perspective...but hey...whatever.
From our perspective - we have Pato, Inzaghi, Shevchenko and Borriello. Four strikers. We have faith in Paloschi's long-term future with us but staying at Milan this season would hinder his development. At Parma he will get many more minutes on the pitch plus be out of the spotlight, so less pressure. Having bought half of his contract Parma will value him more than a pure loan deal hence he should get a good chance to develop this season.

I hope he can help bring you back up to Serie A with his goalscoring abilities. Just dont get too attached. ;)

·
Administrator
52,980 Posts
Im not even really sure what I expect him to do....6, 7 goals would be great imo.

4 or so is probably more likely...I doubt he'll start every game.
4 would be a failure if he is a starter.

Its Serie B first of and all, Lanzafame is bit of a winger, so is Cerci, and both scored around 10 goals in B last season. if Paloschi starts, he should be expected to get 10 or so too. More then that would be a nice bonus.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
As a Milan fan, I just wish him well with you guys. But there is no way you are going to take him from us. :mad:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
As a Milan fan, I just wish him well with you guys. But there is no way you are going to take him from us. :mad:
Well, we're half way there already!
And even if we don't and you get him back in the future, we'll probably have ripped you off :D

·
Registered
32,707 Posts
Its out of the blue because they signed Sheva in last minute, otherwise this wouldnt have happend.

And this is a good investment for sure. Though even its Serie B, dont expect him to be a big time goalscorer for you. But will be good enough.
Because if Paloschi makes it 10 goals Galliani will buy back your half for €10m. :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
Cheers!Paloschi is a solution to our forward reinforcement!It is absolutely a good signing,though this surprise arrived a little late~
Now Falcone is hunting for another club,there is little time left for us to capture an qualified defender~"Ghiro Rennt"!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't know anything about this guy. The only thing that bother me is that he's seemingly very young, and as a young guy you only need to show a little promise to be hailed as the new Van Basten or something. I want actual results from this guy. Goals and games won. Not just this usual youngster hype.

As for a return to Milan? Well... He's going to be very very good to get a chance at Milan. He's probably not that good. It took Borriello a 19 goal season on loan to get a chance as a reserve behind Pato and Shevchenko... What does this guy have to do to get a call back?

That obviously doesn't mean that he will become too good for us and leave for the likes of Palermo or Lazio...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts