Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has been playing quite well in the last few games and this has resulted in some good goals. Transfer speculation is that he is going to go to Leicester for 3 million but Pleat has denied allegations. I think the deal depends largely on the results of the medical with a certain Ukraine striker and Pleat does not want to burn his bridges just yet.

Also welcome back GG for the final game of the season against Sunderland.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think he should stay....he would be a nice sub...hope GG would sign rebrov and hasselbaink...lampard and thatcher....sullivan (free)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
little bit optomistic with the sking Sugar.
Rebrov and Hasslebaank would be a great force though, Thatcher is a good suggestion but I think that there is no way Lampard will be given up by West Ham.
Having said that about Sugar he has promised to put his money in his pockets and from who I believe Spurs are interested in they could be a real force next year.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i m still not sure about the rebrov deal... but hopefully the deal will go through by next week...speaking of lampard, i for one don't think he would come...but i would hope GG can sign him...if not, GG should try to find a quality midfielder from other countries...

M

·
0 Posts
Well, being a spurs fan myself I would like to see aconvincing home win last game of the season vs. Sunderland. I hope we get rebrov and also Hasselbaink would be nice if Atletico go down!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would be glad if Chris would stay with us, he would be an excellent sub. But thats the condition he has to accept to stay with us, because his not worthy a first team spot.
Although he scored 14 goals this season, he has missed atleast 30 good chances to score.

But since he is 29-years old now and fed up with all the rude chants at WHL, I think he
will be on his way unless we are unable to sign any striker at all.

Good luck Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts