Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More and more people are confirming that Poulsen is no more our NT choach, which is very good news.
I can't understand why waite for so long, we could send him home after the lose from bosniaks, but anyways, the situation is as it is now.

Let us see who will be our new coach.

I would personally prefer a coach from UK, Deutschland, Espania or Argentina.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
i think UK coach will be the best option for our NT

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
I agree with HOVO that Tom Jones if stayed would of been a much better Coach then poulsen.

We should bring him back and who ever tom wants also.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
As i mentioned in the other thread, Bora Milutinovic. He'd be the right coach to build a plan and develop the national team right. We've had talks with him before but his asking price was too high.

Without a doubt though in my mind, at least Varujan Sukiasyan would have been a much better temporary coach than Minasyan. At least he'd bring Goharyan in and knows how to yell at his players.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
More and more people are confirming that Poulsen is no more our NT choach, which is very good news.
I can't understand why waite for so long, we could send him home after the lose from bosniaks, but anyways, the situation is as it is now.

Let us see who will be our new coach.

I would personally prefer a coach from UK, Deutschland, Espania or Argentina.
Pasarella.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
i think UK coach will be the best option for our NT
God Save the Queen. The boys need Grenadier Guard discipline on the pitch. Maybe Arzu was thinking too much about his handsome face on "El" Magazine.....and all the $$$ he made.....resulting in the gifting of the 2nd goal.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LATEST NEWS

Some guy who lives in Estonia said in armfootball forum that our new coach is already in Tallin with our NT, he is from abroad, without saying the name.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
I dont think its true. It would be way too strange. It's so unlike FFA.

Not only that, but if we got him THIS quick, for sure it wont be a big name. Or it could be new (or former) U-21 coach Serritslev.

B

·
0 Posts
I'd be extremely surprised as well.
I'm still pretty shocked that Georgia was able to hire Hector Cuper. I don't necessarily want a big name like that. Just somebody that has had successful experience with a small NT, and who knows what it takes to build a team.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Well im starting to rethink about my previous post saying I wouldn't want him. He has his pros and cons.

Pros
He's already in Armenia head coaching a club so he gets to go to many games and see who is good and who's not
He brought in his own assisting staff at MIKA so it just proves he wants his own people with him.
Has national team experience
Took Slovenian champions to Champions League group stage
Won CIS Cup 2004 with Dinamo Tbilisi. Also won the league and cup with them in his first year.

Cons
Not too much PRO experience besides Georgia and Croatia U-21. Serritslev has more experience.
Doesn't particularly have a winning record on national team. But then again, its Georgia were talking about. he had 2 wins and 3 losses before federation told him to only coach Dinamo rather than coach both. the wins included Georgia 1-0 Russia and Georgia 3-0 Albania

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
He has more pros then cons and I hope it stays that way, but Im really glad that he has his on staff so the caretake wont be Minasyan.

BTW Porterfield didnt have a winning record before he took over.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts