Xtratime Community banner

Who will win the Armenian Premier League in 2006?

• Pyunik

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Banants

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Mika

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Kilikia

• Ararat

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Shirak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ulis

• Gandzasar

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 583 Posts

·
Banned
993 Posts
Baron Dants said:
I am going for Banants this time around. They have dislodged Pyunik for the title of my favourite Armenian club.
it will probably be the most competitive season in a while, but Pyunik will be crowned Champs again!!!!!!

·
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
1,298 Posts
edonno1 said:
pyunik and mika had a friendly match yesterday and mika won 2:1
eti bna chi nshanakum [email protected] champion e linelu meka inch uzum es ara pyunik is the best club in armenia it's my opinion

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
the position of many our clubs to so much neopredelenno, that you do not know before beginning season, they will accept participation in the sequential championship or not. The number of such included "the Dynamo- zenith". Prolonged time command was not trained, and dispatch conversations, that, because of the absence of sponsors, the club will not take participation in the drawing of goblet and the championship. And really "Dynamo- zenith" forewent the drawing of the goblet of the country. Information then was extended, as if new sponsors appeared, and command was renamed into "ulis". Even in the newspaper "futbol+" was published declaration about the collection of football players into the club. However, then followed news about the fact that the sponsors forewent their intentions. And here, new, good and adequate information. "Ulysses" will sponsor known organization "brothers Ayrapetyany". For the newspaper "futbol+" it was possible to discuss on the telephone with the new owner of command Garnikom Ayrapetyanom so as to explain are to what extent serious its intentions and were such further plans. "4 large amateur of football. Up to 1984 it played for the command of the children's- youthful school of "ararat", said Garnik Of ayrapetyan. - intentions are very serious. If we undertake something, then we make this with the complete return. For the participation in the championship we already introduced the necessary payment. Signed contracts with 22-23 football players, and now we work with the federation at documents. At present "Ulysses" carries out weekly training collection in the city ararat on the base Of "ayg". Journalists "futbol+" were connected on the telephone with The the sevadoy Arzumanyanom, under management of which is trained the command. "this is first for our command training collection, said Sevada Of arzumanyan. - here we arrived today (on 4 April) and let us remain until 11 April. In the training collection participates 20 players. We already know that in the first stage of the championship on 15 April let us meet with The "kilikiyey". We are prepared for this game. They planned during the day on two occupations. Many experienced football players, after learning, that in command serious sponsor, they expressed the desire to play. During these several days to us send To vagram Of lobyan, Ike narimanyan, which were trained into "gandzasare", carene Of navoyan from "esteglal-Kotayka", during these several days to us send To vagram Of lobyan, Ike narimanyan, which were trained into "gandzasare", In favor of our club will speak Ike akobyan, who passed survey to "pyunike" and "ararat". From the experienced players, who protected the colors "of Dynamo- zenith" in the past year, remained Albert nersisyan, Gevork Of miridzhanyan. Briefly, composition was selected by not bad, and that that in club the reliable sponsor, inspires football players ".

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Y is there Russian Writing for one of them, the blue and white one (Gandsazar?) c'mon we don't live in russia people, write it in Armenian!

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
TooDamnHYE4U said:
Y is there Russian Writing for one of them, the blue and white one (Gandsazar?) c'mon we don't live in russia people, write it in Armenian!
It's says Dinamo, enyways i just took it from armfootball forum and the 1 who made it lives in russia.
If some of u guys can do this kinde of stuff better in english so let's do it...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
ARMENIAN ULTRAS said:
It's says Dinamo, enyways i just took it from armfootball forum and the 1 who made it lives in russia.
If some of u guys can do this kinde of stuff better in english so let's do it...
let me get this straight, its not offical?, anyway i don't really care, i like the pics, infact i still use the previous one (Armenian Premeir league) as my computer's wallpaper.

·
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
1,298 Posts
erb en skselu haystani arajnutyan ays tarva xagher2 ete ka el da forumum knereq chem kara nayem aveli lav e mi hat aseq imanam [email protected] erb en sksvum u erb en prcnum

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
this year we might see some surprises .Where pyunik gonna have some competions for the title .
Ararat - A team that trying to rebuild their reputation after reaching in champions league quarter final and loosing vs Bayrn Munich ...

Bananats-Very serious contender for this years championship after builting their own stadium and getting alot of forgien players & coach .Banants did beat out Lokomotive Tiblissi in UEFA cup passing to 2nd round only loosing to Dniper ...

Mika-A strong team but this year they've been quite maybe cuse they spend all their money on their sports complex ...Alot expected from them specialy in european cups...

Killikia-always a surprising team with their top scorer in the league Nshan ...they might some serious damage ...

Pyunik -Defending champions ,looking to top another championship but will Henk ,Bete and Lombe be there this season????If they dont replace departed players they might be in serious problems...

Gandzasar-newly promoted from 1st division ...young, promising and stable investors for now ...one of then only teams outside yerevan...

Shirak-The team from Gyumri will face another hard season .They need to find better investors better coaching and alot more ...

ulis -from Dinamo to 2000 to Zenith to spartak to VZ to lokomotive to Real to torpedo and now Ulis lets see whats next ????

Kotayk -im very angry about those Iranian investors i wish i had money i'll buy this team off from them ...

Yerevan United - (hope u read this Mr. hovivian)why u promised us soo much where u couldnt even last not even a year ...Why?where's the revolution???

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Real Amanos said:
this year we might see some surprises .Where pyunik gonna have some competions for the title .
Ararat - A team that trying to rebuild their reputation after reaching in champions league quarter final and loosing vs Bayrn Munich ...

Bananats-Very serious contender for this years championship after builting their own stadium and getting alot of forgien players & coach .Banants did beat out Lokomotive Tiblissi in UEFA cup passing to 2nd round only loosing to Dniper ...

Mika-A strong team but this year they've been quite maybe cuse they spend all their money on their sports complex ...Alot expected from them specialy in european cups...

Killikia-always a surprising team with their top scorer in the league Nshan ...they might some serious damage ...

Pyunik -Defending champions ,looking to top another championship but will Henk ,Bete and Lombe be there this season????If they dont replace departed players they might be in serious problems...

Gandzasar-newly promoted from 1st division ...young, promising and stable investors for now ...one of then only teams outside yerevan...

Shirak-The team from Gyumri will face another hard season .They need to find better investors better coaching and alot more ...

ulis -from Dinamo to 2000 to Zenith to spartak to VZ to lokomotive to Real to torpedo and now Ulis lets see whats next ????

Kotayk -im very angry about those Iranian investors i wish i had money i'll buy this team off from them ...

Yerevan United - (hope u read this Mr. hovivian)why u promised us soo much where u couldnt even last not even a year ...Why?where's the revolution???

I like the summary. Especial the 4th paragarph LOL.
Just a few more days.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
ok boys & girls the prediction table is ready. go to the link on the top and pick armenian premier league and participate.

21 - 40 of 583 Posts