Xtratime Community banner

11141 - 11160 of 11173 Posts

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts
Sako Adamyan is putting together another really good campaign in Bundesliga 2. Scored another two goals today, one in stoppage time, earning Regensburg a point.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sako Adamyan is putting together another really good campaign in Bundesliga 2. Scored another two goals today, one in stoppage time, earning Regensburg a point.

I've seen A LOT of great highlights from Adamyan. He can't seem to do a tenth of the stuff when he joins the NT. Where are all these skills and tricks when he's playing for the national side?

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts

I've seen A LOT of great highlights from Adamyan. He can't seem to do a tenth of the stuff when he joins the NT. Where are all these skills and tricks when he's playing for the national side?
Lack of time playing with others on the team + not enough training time with actual coaches, if I had to guess. I’m no expert but there’s not enough quality around the program.

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts

Lack of time playing with others on the team + not enough training time with actual coaches, if I had to guess. I’m no expert but there’s not enough quality around the program.
And, based on what I’m seeing in the other thread regarding the news on Vanetsyan, I’m confident that things will take a turn for the better. It will be a slow rebuild, but hey I’m only 22 years old and am confident I’ll see our nation in a major tournament sometime soon.

·
Registered
424 Posts
great news... some top Bundesliga clubs are looking at Sako Adamyan. RB Leipzig is interested in a 5m euro transfer. Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg are also apparently interested...

?????? ????????` «?? ????????» ???????????? ??????????. ????????? ?????????? ? 5 ?????? ???? | ArmFootball.com | ???????? ??????? ? ?? ?????...

and a couple of Croatian teams interested in Tiko Barseghyan... including Hajduk Split and Rijeka.

?????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????????? ????? ? ????? ????????????????? ???? | ArmFootball.com | ???????? ??????? ? ?? ?????...

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
great news... some top Bundesliga clubs are looking at Sako Adamyan. RB Leipzig is interested in a 5m euro transfer. Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg are also apparently interested...

?????? ????????` «?? ????????» ???????????? ??????????. ????????? ?????????? ? 5 ?????? ???? | ArmFootball.com | ???????? ??????? ? ?? ?????...
If he can keep his good form until summer, I see a chance for a move to a lower, or mid-table Bundesliga side. A move to RB (or serious interest by RB) is not very realistic at the moment, imo.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Edgar Babayan scored for Struggling Hobro in a 2-1 loss to Randers

Kamo Scored in the 97th minute for a 3-0 win over Kayrat

Mauro Scored as well.

Also Sargis Adamyan scored from the penalty spot

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
According to German press, Hoffenheim and other clubs from Bundesliga, as well as clubs from the RPL are interested in purchasing Adamyan.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
•Andonian on trial at Ligue 2 side AC Ajaccio

•Gev the island hopper now signed for Cypriot cup-winners AEL Limassol

•decent move for Aleksandre Karapetian who signs for newly promoted RPL side FK Sochi

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sarkis Adamian just started for Hoffenheim in their friendly v. Eintracht and played the first half with the starters. No idea how he did since there's no video or report of the game, I know that they won 3-0.

·
Registered
424 Posts
by the way... I'm sure you guys have heard about Antoine Griezmann being bought by Barcelona. Was reading an article on ESPN about it and his agent's name caught my eye. Sevan Karian. Did a google search and seems like he's pretty involved with our FA as well. Not sure if he's tagging along with Youri Djorkaeff when he comes to Armenia all the time... but it's pretty cool.

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts
Recapping some recent club action by our last few rounds of national team call-ups:

Keepers

Beglaryan has only started a couple of matches for his Belarusian club, who are currently sitting in relegation after 16 rounds. Not that it matters, Aram Hayrapetyan has performed way better on the national team level anyways.

Defense

Calisir has been a regular in the back for Goteborg, who've only lost 3 games in 19 Allsvenskan matches thus far and conceded just under a goal per game. Also has two goals in those 19 games.

Haroyan has started in each of Ural's 5 RPL games thus far. Vato has completed 76% of his passes in the early going.

Kamo has gone the full 90 in almost ALL of Zheytsu's 22 matches in the KPL, playing both as RB and RM/LM. Been really impressed with his work rate (which has always been really good). He's got 4 goals to go along with that.

I expect these three guys + Hovo/Hayk Ishkhanian to serve as our back line in the next round of matches. This is where not having a fully fit/confident Gael Andonian hurts us depth-wise.

Midfield/Forwards

Heno is Heno.

Barseghyan with a nice hat trick for Kaisar two days ago. He's bagged 10 goals for the KPL side in 22 matches.

Karapetian has played in 4/5 matches for Sochi, averaging 30 minutes of playing time off the bench. Played the final half hour on Sunday as Sochi drew CSKA 0-0 (btw, the RPL has been streaming their games live on YouTube).

Babayan has started all 5 matches for Hobro in the Danish league, logging two assists thus far and going the 90 in each.

Gevo played the full 90 at striker as AEL Limassol got eliminated in Europa qualifying by Aris Thessaloniki (1-0 agg). The Cypriot league kicks off Saturday, August 24th.

Rumyan Hovsepyan has started in the first 5 matches for his newly promoted, 1st div. Bulgarian club, scoring one goal.

Anybody that I'm missing from recent call-ups? Any players that you guys would like to see back in the picture for our crucial upcoming home matches vs. Italy and Bosnia in September?

It'll be interesting to see what Gyulbudaghyants/FFA has in mind. How does this team build off of that Greece victory? From this small batch of abroad call ups, there's a lot of match activity going on which is good to see.

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts
A couple names I omitted:

Sako Adamyan - hadn't made the squad for Hoffenheim's recent preseason fixtures/German cup match. Apparently he picked up a knock but is now back in training...unfortunate timing.

Norberto Briasco Balekian - started Huracan's first two matches, going the 90 against Boca Juniors but had to exit with an injury on August 3rd. Not sure how severe.

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts
Looks like Erik Vardanyan will be going to Lokomotive Moskva.
Interesting...not sure how I’d feel about that move if it happens. They’ve got plenty of experienced players that he’d have to compete with for first team minutes, but they are playing champions league this year so more games might mean more rotations.

11141 - 11160 of 11173 Posts