Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 11173 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Hetevice vor nayes kjoges vor hye chi,byts eli Hayastana mecacac,u hyi pes kmtaci.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
guys on june 4th after our nt match at night im going to galaxy vs. ny metrostars at the home depot center. anyone else going yurik djorkayef is in metrostars im gona go with my armenian flag and cheer our legend on.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Nop,his Armenian,but never lived there.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Roman Berezovski is a very good goalkeeper ,he did save the team from many goals...Haroutyun Aprahamyan is another experinced "old"goalie ...
Armenak Petrossyan playing very good in Iran might get called up if armenian NT needs ...
Edel Bete good promising keeper needs more experince ...
Armando Hampartzoumyan who plays in bulgaria had played couple of games for armenian NT i heard he wasnt good ...
Ara Abrahamyan very tall ,fast ,flys from side to side but never got the chance to play for NT ...
1 goalie that really impressed me with his bizzare savings is Armen Avakian he's 38 and he's assistant coach in pyunik .He played couple of games for NT but didnt work out ...

overall the goalkeeping postion is good just armenians need some good attackers hopefully Manucharian will lead the way ...

B

·
0 Posts
I'm against playing Edel Bete in our NT. I mean come on...he's just not Armenian.

In the case of Berezhovsky, the guy is born and raised in Armenia, and therefore qualifies, at least in my mind, to play for the Armenian NT. If you look around at all the European NTs, you have children of immigrants playing in almost all of them (Sweden, Netherlands, France, etc) so Berezhovsky playing is really very normal. But naturalizing a guy who plays in your league just doesn't sound right to me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Baron Dants said:
I'm against playing Edel Bete in our NT. I mean come on...he's just not Armenian.

In the case of Berezhovsky, the guy is born and raised in Armenia, and therefore qualifies, at least in my mind, to play for the Armenian NT. If you look around at all the European NTs, you have children of immigrants playing in almost all of them (Sweden, Netherlands, France, etc) so Berezhovsky playing is really very normal. But naturalizing a guy who plays in your league just doesn't sound right to me.
I agree with everything you said

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Cilician's avator:Are bodies supposed to bend like that?LOL

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Es edra [email protected] porzei anel voskorners kjardei,althought I'm very flexible.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Stecino said:
How good is he? Can you give us his info? Has he ever been invited to play in NT?

Krikor Allozian plays from olimpic Beirut ,they were the league champions in 2003 ...His lebanese/armenian he plays midfield , his around 25 years old and he's an average player ...
He played Lebanese NT for few games ...

In 1995-1998 the 5 out of 11 starters from Lebanese NT was armenians from armenia (with lebanese nationality)and they played very welll..they went soo far and they beat plenty of NT and they were close to qualify to 2nd round of world cup qualification before losing a crucial game VS Kuwait....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
ya pretty much...
also Armen shahgeldyan got suspended for a month for punching someone :nono: i think he will go back to Mika his ex team where he scored 12 goals last year ...
Souren "Sourik" Barseghyan got fired from his team and his in armenia now he might geta coaching job and stay in the country...
Dikran Gspeyan signed with Yerevan United after he spent some time in lebanese league .Also Nicolai Agasyan has been returned to FC Zenith ...

41 - 60 of 11173 Posts