21 - 40 of 11173 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Sorry guys,I wasn't born yet.lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Does anyone know Ara Aprahamyan which team he plays for????
He was the ex goalkeeper for Homenmen Fima (Erebuni) in 90's in 1995 he got transfered to lebanon and stayed there for few years and left .He was the 3rd goalie in armenian NT in 90's after Haroutyun Aprahamian !
He was one of the finest and tallest goalkeeprs ive ever seen ...
anyone got any info????

·
Registered
766 Posts
Stecino said:
Football needs to be inplanted back into our culture. It has come out last 10 years or so. People are after all these mind buggling things, but before it was different.

If I remember correctly here is how the squad looked like

Podshivalov (G) #1
Antonyan (G) Tallest Armenian goalie ever seen, 6'2 or 6'3, my coach
Samvel Petrosyan # 2 Mr. Fixtul
Albert Sargsyan #3 Bombasso
Ashot Xachatryan (captain) #4 kick ass defender, penalty taker
Poghos Galustyan #6
Xoren Hovanissyan #8 Armenian Maradona, but Mr. Super Fixtul
Araik Xasaboxlyan #5
Babken Melikyan #10
Hamlet Mxitaryan #11 Skillfull Striker, Reminds me little bit of VNR
Hovanes Poghosyan #9

there are about 4-5 more players, that are visually in front of me but can't remember. Who can add??
I am not sure, but I think Karen markosyan can be counted for the late 80's Ararat, no. I remember he played #11, and was very active in the attack.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Baron Dants said:
Anyone know if Berezhovsky is healthy/playing in Russia?
Hi is the hiro of the last game, even some newspapers wrote instad of Dinamo Berezovsky - Rostov 2 - 0. If im remambering they give him from 10, 9.5.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
That's russian standards,but his very good for us.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Who else do we have as a goalkeeper?Particularly noone very good,we deffinetly need Berezovsky,he saved us from many losses,and he must do it again.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Baron Dants said:
Anyone know if Berezhovsky is healthy/playing in Russia?
Aper last game I saw about a week ago was Dinamo vs. Amkar
Both Berezovski and Albert Sarkisyan started and played well for their clubs. Sargsyan got a red card at the end though.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
What did Sargsyan do?

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Voskanyan's team Yesil Bogatyr beat Yekibastuzets 2-1.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Beautiful, that is certainly good news. Now when are we gonna produce a truly great Armenian-blooded Gk, I love Berezovsky but i think GKing is a soft spot for us. Our two best NT GK's arent Armenian by blood, even though Berezovsky was born and raised here hes Russian and Bete is obviously not Armenian. Best Armenian is Hambartsumyan if im correct and as far as im concerned, hes garbage. What happened to Armenak Petrossian, i heard recently he is playing in Iran? He was pretty damn good wasnt he?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
FCArarat said:
Beautiful, that is certainly good news. Now when are we gonna produce a truly great Armenian-blooded Gk, I love Berezovsky but i think GKing is a soft spot for us. Our two best NT GK's arent Armenian by blood, even though Berezovsky was born and raised here hes Russian and Bete is obviously not Armenian. Best Armenian is Hambartsumyan if im correct and as far as im concerned, hes garbage. What happened to Armenak Petrossian, i heard recently he is playing in Iran? He was pretty damn good wasnt he?
Aper Berezovski is ARMENIAN. Born and raised in Armenia :thmbup:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
21 - 40 of 11173 Posts