Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 830 Posts

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Uh, YEAH.

She's beautiful, she's hot, AND she's a conservative :)
I am handsome....and the other two also..........

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Our buddy Ossama just realeased his latest audio-tape from Hell Productions.......i thought i saw him on "American Idol " last nite.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ooooooooooooooooooo

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
Aper, change ur avatar to the Yerakouyn pleeez...we r playing the MIGHTY LATVIANS in a few hours!!!

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
Aper, change ur avatar to the Yerakouyn pleeez...we r playing the MIGHTY LATVIANS in a few hours!!!
Done.

**** man, I hope there's an online stream.

I dont' want to wake up at 5 AM only to not be able to watch the game

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thank u Hagop aper, i appreciate it. Pleez read my posts in the Latvia match thread to find out why we do this. With members like u.....our future is assured.
I`ll wait until u guyz tell me wat is going on

·
Registered
6 Posts
ARMENIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION SOCCER TEAM JERSEY

Pari gessor sirel yeghpayrner,

My name is Harout, I am the president of Fit4foot.com, In December, I had the pleasure of dealing with Mark in order to provide him with his original Hummel Armenian National team jersey.

I would like to reach out to all of you and provide a historical background to the Armenian jerseys arriving to North America. Since the world cup of 2002 every single summer when I saw a fellow Armenian wearing the colors of another countries’ football federation I asked myself: “Why wouldn’t we all wear the colors of our country regardless of the results of the team on the football pitch.”
In Baseball the Cubs, in Hockey the Maple Leafs haven’t won any championships for the longest time and their fans wear their jersey proudly because their club has a “history”

Let’s look at our history starting in 500BC our nation has survived repeated Persian, Roman, Byzantine, Arabic, Turkish, Azeri invasions and still managed to preserve a portion of its historical lands, language, culture and traditions. Where are the Parthians today, the Assyrians and the Caucasian Albanians??? You guessed it they all disappeared or got assimilated into other nations.

When I reached out to the Danish company Hummel last summer it was the realization of a 6 year goal. I repeatedly contacted the CEO of the company, the VPs anybody I could reach in order to get their attention. They finally got back to me and explained that from a business perspective they couldn’t make any more jerseys other then the batch they had provided to the Armenian Football Federation unless I committed to a considerable volume of shirts. I didn’t hesitate for one second and agreed committing considerable amounta of my personal savings. I told myself what value does my money have in the continuous battle our nation has waged over the years when many of our heroes have sacrificed their lives to preserve its integrity.

When I watched the game on 6th of September 2008, I was shocked, angry and enraged because we lost but mostly because our Federation and the policy makers of our homeland had decided to appease the visiting Turkish diplomats by removing the most important symbol of our nation from the teams’ Insignia.

In November I received the jerseys from Denmark and got the final confirmation to my questions.

All of you on this thread that are against the new insignia are right, those of you who are for it are also right.
The Armenian football federation is a member of the family of our Nation. We all have family members that we don’t get along with but at the end Family is family. Therefore the jersey of our Federation is the jersey of our Country.

Harout
If you wish to contact me any time please feel free to write to me at [email protected]
Or call me at 514-884-0916 it will be a pleasure to hear from each and everyone of you.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Thank u Baron Harout......First of all, pleez introduce yourself in the "New members " thread. I guarantee a tremendous reception.Second, i emailed u as soon as i heard about u on this Forum...i am totally against the Rubo logo....you..as a patriot Armenian businessman....are caught in the middle. I believe u r in Montreal/Laval rite ? U should meet "Haykish" OUR " Father of T-shirts "....maybe u could do business together. Bye for now .

PS. We wear our Haykish designed T-shirts proudly(Not during Montreal winters heh heh)........for me....i just hav to learn to love the new logo.....i`ll try......Oct 14th is a long way away.......

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
Pari yegar Harout jan.

First off, As HG said, please introduce yourself in the new members thread.
Second, I really appreciate what you're doing by selling the Armenian NT jerseys. It's good to know that our jerseys are available and we can proudly represent the yerakouyn.
Third, I emailed you a while back regarding Hummel jerseys of Armenian clubs such as Pyunik (and your esponded). Any luck in getting Hummel to ship you some Pyunik and/or other jerseys?

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Parev once again Harout aper. I must say, that was probably the best introduction of a new member I have ever seen (nothing against all other members including me of course). You are most welcome here.

Guys, from now on I'm going to automatically move introduction posts into the new members thread so we don't have to pressure new members into posting about themselves twice. So if any unknown guest out there is reading this and is close to joining us, you know where to go ;)

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I`ll second our FM`s motion to move intro posts. Resolution adopted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We at Fit4foot.com are very proud to announce that a whole team in Montreal Soccer League named Armenia will proudly be wearing the Authentic Armenian jerseys from Hummel.
If you are interested in such an arrangement please contact me directly at [email protected]

paregamoren,
Harout
President, Fit4foot.com

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thread maintenance

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
Now that my trip to SoCal / Vegas is over.....i am emailing Harout for a match schedule. I am sorry i did not meet my SoCal comrades. The hi-lites were Hoover Dam and i touched Michael Jackson`s star the day after his Ceremony plus a lot of family time. God willing, i shall return.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hagop aper, work was crazy the week before my trip.....i did not hav the focus to PM you before the trip.....plus i get nervous before a trip........actually i was in Redondo beach for only 5 days.......5 days in Carlsbad ( near USMC Camp Pendleton).......5 days in Vegas. I drove fm Redondo to Pasadena to see my cuzin( we drove to Vegas together)....i missed Glendale and inn-n-out. I thank u for ur kind words ......i will try to do better next time........i hav a lot of relatives in SoCal so i veeel beeee baaack Ahhhhnold.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Harout emailed me back right away......he gave me the Coach`s fone number....i`ll post the schedule. Stay tuned.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
The website is www.soccerconcordia.ca
Division-1 ( senior men ) consists of 11 teams.....including 2 Armenian teams ( Homenetmen and Armenia ). Both our teams are at the bottom end of the table. The season runs from May 1st to sept 1st. No matter, i will attend the All-Armenian match on Thurs Aug 6th 1900H at Jeanne-Mance Park . Team Armenia wears the NT Jersey. Stay tuned right here for furthur coverage.

41 - 60 of 830 Posts