Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 830 Posts

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The procurement, sales, design, suppliers of our NT`s Jersey deserves its own thread. Here, Members can share info on where they purchased their NT kit, how much they paid etc.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We begin with where Markiko purchased his Jersey :
www.fit4foot.com
[email protected]
fone # (514)884-0916

Action by myself: I emailed them and said basically " No Mt.Ararat= No Sales "...loyal Arm NT fans want the original logo back. I also informed them that www.ffa.am has returned to the original logo.Wearing this logo in public is extremely distasteful to the Armenian people....the ghosts of Antranik,Dro,Serop,Mourad,Kevork Chavush,Hrair Djogh,Karekin Njdeh,Nazarbekov,Mikaelian,Monte Melkonian,Aharonian,Shahumyan are watching.
I shall post their answer.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Lol, way to go.
Thank u Hakop....Happy 2009 to u in Socal. I vant too beee Prezident Ahnold frum Kaleefornya! (it is too bad the USA has this rule.....he would kick some serious Ossama ass) McCain would hav won....but he picked a Barab-Kehlookh cheengehneh for VP.( a serious lack of judgement)....and....Barack is an empty suit. The USA must and will prevail for the West to flourish.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fit4foot responded to me in 6 hours....very professional considering it is the weekend. Basically, they r pissed also about logo#2 and the FFA in general......BUT.....they will continue sales operations with the new logo. They say it is better than nothing......they say it is better than our "youth" wearing Azzuri or Les Bleus Jerseys. They said the new logo will be worn by our NT until 2010. I am sad...but....i am a capitalist.....business is business and i will never insult honest Armenian business ppl........i am one myself.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy and Healthy 2009 to u AU ! Thank u for the compliment.......humour and entertainment have a place in this Forum and each Member has their own style. U were recognized in my 2008 Year-End awards ceremony.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If the usa is your model of how the west should be then i dont want the west to exist at all.Top 1% has 60% of the money in usa and people are judjed by their pocketbooks only.Unfortunatly this is the model that is spreading and its a huge dissaster for all of humanity.I for one am pulling for the fall of western civilization and zionism especialy.Dear HG you actually make good points sometimes but your pro western/isreali philosophy makes absolutly no sence.Maybe you grew up in it and perhaps are having a hard time imaginating a world wo capitolism or usa or isreal or maybe you have another reason perhaps. What i can say for sure is the three things i just mentioned are behind most of the death and destruction on earth today.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Harkeli MH,
I respect 100% of wat u say.....and it is true that i "slide in" some un-related topics on numerous occassions.....and the funny thing is.....i started this thread !!!!!! I shall invoke the words of our Leader Emeritus, Edo..."let us get back on topic".

PS this thread already has 73 views in 14 hours....very encouraging.
PPS I hav been to Cuba 2 times.....something Americans cannot do rite now.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's for the tshirts that were being sold, though.

This is about the jersey itself
Thank u very much Hakop from SoCal( i hav first cousins in Pasadena,Redondo Beach, Torrance,San Luis Obispo,San Marcos....when i come down to the Los Armenios area we can meet SOMEBODY HAD TO BE STUCK HERE IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF CANADA), for defending this thread. Stec......Happy 2009 to u.....u were mentioned in my 2008 Year-End Awards Ceremony...the thing is i LOOKED for that thread....i tink threads fall off the map after 3 months of inactivity.....anyways the new thread will continue.......

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I WILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR AU:
The previous thread died of being dormant....i cannot predict the future....but this one is alive rite now. U started many threads...4 are active.........vartskehd gadar......we need u.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I accept ur handshake AU.....but i miss ur jokes about me. Also, i am giving to the fit4foot company ideas on widening their product choices. We r in the same area.....Stay tuned to this channel for updates.

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
Thank u very much Hakop from SoCal( i hav first cousins in Pasadena,Redondo Beach, Torrance,San Luis Obispo,San Marcos....when i come down to the Los Armenios area we can meet SOMEBODY HAD TO BE STUCK HERE IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF CANADA), for defending this thread. Stec......Happy 2009 to u.....u were mentioned in my 2008 Year-End Awards Ceremony...the thing is i LOOKED for that thread....i tink threads fall off the map after 3 months of inactivity.....anyways the new thread will continue.......
Lmao, for sure bro.

I think all of us SoCalers on here should meet up

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am happy u laffed Hakop.....actually in Montreal/Laval we meet at the Bar to watch our NT...i hav met Haykish, Manucharian(gone)....i hav spoken to on the fone with Baron Dants.

1 - 20 of 830 Posts