Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this froum to talk about the one thing we what and look for in a soccer video game, Armenia:

Armenia was introduced in FIFA 98 which was for Super NES, the team was ranked very good. The best Ranking for them in any video game. The Names were accurate but the kits and players were not. Armenia next appeared in FIFA 2002 for PS2. Armenia was given 2 out of 5 stars, not as good as FIFA 98, but ok. That game had no names only the kits, and all the players looked like Roman the Goalkeeper. The Next game to have Armenia, and the most IN Depth NT was FIFA Euro 2004. Although the gameplay wasn't that great, you had 50+ Armenian players to choose from to create ur Nt. Three Goal keepers including Bete. Armenian was ranked good here, just about the same shape they were in then. Last year Armenia was put in a game called World Tour soccer 2005, The Nt Jerseys Ranking and FLAG! was all wrong. The only thing they had right was Petrosyan and Vardanyan's faces. Recently a game has come out for PS2, World tour soccer 2006, there is a good chance Armenia is in it but i wonder if they fixed the mistakes from the previous one.?

WHat do U guys think> :excited:

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Nice idea.I've never seen accurate Armenian NT in any video game.They either have the jersey and flag but no right players with names,or right players and flag but wrong names and jersey,and etc...Yea.......... we first have to get good ranking in FIFA in order to be ranked good in video game.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Lucky for you, you have seen Armenian NT. I played XBOX and PS2 FIFA 2004 and 2005, none of them have our NT.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stecino said:
Lucky for you, you have seen Armenian NT. I played XBOX and PS2 FIFA 2004 and 2005, none of them have our NT.
Yeah the new FIFA games are "Lacking" Armenia.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Stecino you're the lucky one that didn't see the Armenian NT in video games.You would puke if you saw their faces and names.
Here is a pass from #5,the guy with ugly face,or is it a girl?Hmm tricky.LOL

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X player said:
Stecino you're the lucky one that didn't see the Armenian NT in video games.You would puke if you saw their faces and names.
Here is a pass from #5,the guy with ugly face,or is it a girl?Hmm tricky.LOL
LOL thats right, they can say the names of all the members of the VietNAm NT but they can't say ONE Armenian NAme...Except for BOghosyan who is was on France

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Does Vietnam have a NT?LOL

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
X player said:
Does Vietnam have a NT?LOL
LOL, and don't forget about the COOK ISlands, Yeap their names are also said.

IS THERE HOPE FOR ARMENIA!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I hope at least they cook good in COOK islands.LOL

·
Registered
307 Posts
bro I have euro 2004 on ps2 and the Players are accurately displayed in terms of facial features. But the parts of this game that I didn't like much about was the player ratings and not having thier names announced by the commentators. If you look at the player rating Artur Petrosyan has a 75 rating and one the Karamyan's has a 70 while the other one has 65. They gave some of the players very low ratings like Albert Sarkisyan and Berezovski in this game which upset because they are much better than those ratings in the 60's range.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Bro,I kinda understand the game makers.If they put every team in the game it's gonna take forever to make the game.And poor commentators have to sit all day and record saying player's names.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GOOD LUCK TRYING TO PRONOUCE SOME OF OUR NAMES, thats probably why they can recite the cook island Squad and not ours

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Where the hell are those Cook Islands?In Cook ocean?

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Game makers probably do.How do we contact them?LOL

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have no Clue but if i did, Id Beat some Armenian Football into them.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Good idea,start looking for phone numbers or e-mail address behind football video game cases'.LOL

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
scaren456 said:
Do you guys think Edgar Manucharyan Zhora Hovanisyan will be on the rosters of Ajax and Olypiacous in future FIFA games?
If they make it to the full team, even if they play sub, if it's a descent game publisher they will definitely be in it.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I think they will,but I don't think we're gonna recognize them.LOL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts