Xtratime Community banner

8781 - 8785 of 8785 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
I don‘t believe that Muslin is coming anyway. Same sensationalist fake news as with Wenger. Also we don‘t need an expenisve coach or big name. That will lead to nothing with our shitty player pool. Someone slightly better than Gyulbud will do just fine.

First and foremost, we have to fix our grassroots system and league. Since Heno we couldn‘t produce a semi-decent player. And Heno debutet in 2006.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think the reason why we do not produce good talent is because there is little interest in our youth regarding a profession in football. You need to be devoted to succeed. No smoking, no drinking, lots of time not just practicing but also training on physical strength and endurance. I remember having a argument on this forum with a member who said physical strength was irrelevant in this sport. Being strong is what allows you to maintain possession of the ball, which is something our team has big issues with. Perhaps it is a combination of not understanding some important aspects and not having the devotion needed. A good coach can make all the difference. Porterfield was a great example of how not only coaching matters, but also how you do not need to spend a lot of money to get good coaching.

8781 - 8785 of 8785 Posts