Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I shop at soccer plus. At this moment, he doesn't have the Armenia NT, but he frequently does, just email him. It is a very good soccer shop, and I buy most of my jerseys from him...

http://www.soccerplus.net

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
yeah, I was going to buy that jersey, I go into that guys shop all the time, and he showed it to me. it is a very nice jersey! He also has their pennant and scarf I think. The owner is an Armenian from Lebanon, and he used to play for the Lebanese NT. He is a cool guy...

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
I got an email from the guy who owns the soccerplus.net

He said, that they should get the Armenian jersey and/or shorts from Hummel in 3 months.

So, hopefully some of you will be able to buy it. He suggested to check his website periodically.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Stecino said:
I got an email from the guy who owns the soccerplus.net

He said, that they should get the Armenian jersey and/or shorts from Hummel in 3 months.

So, hopefully some of you will be able to buy it. He suggested to check his website periodically.
That is some damn good news. Can't wait. Thank you

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
New Armenian National jersey

if you go to http://www.hummel.dk/sw6256.asp they have the info but when i emailed the retailer he said that he did not know when the replica is going to be in the market. th old ones you can get it from subside.uk

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Seems like its still in the process of being developed, seems to have potential though and perhaps there is a chance they will sell the kits directly and they might be cheaper, but keep us posted on any news from the online suppliers bro.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
FCArarat said:
Seems like its still in the process of being developed, seems to have potential though and perhaps there is a chance they will sell the kits directly and they might be cheaper, but keep us posted on any news from the online suppliers bro.
Hummel isn't very big, plus they are new to the US. If they can do what Puma did in US, it will be huge. But then I don't think they have the muscle for it.

B

·
0 Posts
It's cute that they're the provider of the Tibetan National Team..

Is it a company known for its political involvment (a la Ben & Jerry's)?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I personally think Armenia should have thier own identity as far as the uniform is concerned instead of taking basically the same jersey's Denmark wears.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
scaren456 said:
:shades: We should have our jersey's made by Adidas because of the brand name and the popularity of Addias within Armenians who the warmups and sandals.
I totaly agree. If it wasn't of us, adidas would have file for bankrupcy.

By the way, I got an email from Hummel America.

"Hello-

How are you? Greetings from hummel America!

Thank you for visiting our web site and for your interest in our products. I’m writing to let you know that our products can be purchased through our catalog partners:

Big Toe Soccer Eurosport Eastbay Soccer Master

800-244-8637 800-950-1994 800-826-02205 800-926-8287

www.bigtoesports.com www.soccer.com www.eastbay.com www.soccermaster.com

We currently offer the Danish NT jersey that can be purchased through the above.

If you would also kindly send along your mailing information, I will send you a 2005 catalog and be able to refer you to a retailer in your area!

Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Michelle

Michelle Armentano

Retail and Consumer Relations

hummel America, Inc.

27 Kilburn Street

Burlington, VT 05401

P: 802.383.1400 ext. 714

F: 802.864.9100

E: [email protected]

W: www.hummelamerica.com "

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Ok some news for you.

I talked to my uncle in Armenia. He has gone all the way to the AFF in order to find me the jersey. They have said, that all the equipment is counted for. Hence, they can't sell him anything. But apparently, in Charentsavan they make the replica jerseys. It is sold for 15 dollars.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Too bad, why dont they realize that they can make so much damn money selling it to soccer crazed Armenian diasporans like us!

1 - 20 of 289 Posts