Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARMENIAN FORUM RULES FOR - ARMENIANS

1.We can get bashed,in other forums with our history problems,but we HAVE to ignore it,FIRST RULE.

2.We can have a lot of visitors in our forum,maybe some of them wont be much welcomed by our brothership,but we HAVE to accept them anyway.

3.We HAVE to act the best way we can because we are representin our country ,our flag,our anthem,in this place.

4.We HAVE to try and minimize our speakin of armenian in other forum s.

5.We WILL have the opertunity to speak armenian in our forum,there will be a special thread for IT.

6.We HAVE to enjoy our stay here,no one can destroy our joy that we are having here,i repeat myself NO ONE

7.EVERY NEW ARMENIAN IS ALWAYS WELCOME TO OUR FORUM, ZER CAVN NEL JES TANEM.

COOLNTALL(the creator of the forum,ex mod)

p.s. MR POLAND CEMENT make this thread a sticky

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
ARMENIAN FORUM RULES FOR - ARMENIANS

1.We can get bashed,in other forums with our history problems,but we HAVE to ignore it,FIRST RULE.

2.We can have a lot of visitors in our forum,maybe some of them wont be much welcomed by our brothership,but we HAVE to accept them anyway.

3.We HAVE to act the best way we can because we are representin our country ,our flag,our anthem,in this place.

4.We HAVE to try and minimize our speakin of armenian in other forum s.

5.We WILL have the opertunity to speak armenian in our forum,there will be a special thread for IT.

6.We HAVE to enjoy our stay here,no one can destroy our joy that we are having here,i repeat myself NO ONE

7.EVERY NEW ARMENIAN IS ALWAYS WELCOME TO OUR FORUM, ZER CAVN NEL JES TANEM.

COOLNTALL(the creator of the forum,ex mod)

p.s. MR POLAND CEMENT make this thread a sticky

Bro you need 3 more :thmbup: then I'll call it COOLNTALL's top 10 list.
You are becoming David Letterman :)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
OK, it's sticky.

B

·
0 Posts
I don't think anyone has any problems with visitors dropping by. I personally love it when non-Armenians drop by and give us a scoop, or show interest in Armenian football..

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank u
to everyone who liked my list of rules
:strong:

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Personally i dont like your list. Not anything specific. Its pointless and i dont see where you are going with it. The one thing that i guess i would agree with is that lets just say it straight out, lets not allow ourselves to get drawn into arguments with Turks so that others dont get kicked out in the future, i dont think we have to sugercoat it, let the mods know we arent the ones that go there picking fights its the other way around.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no prob ararat u know
people have to be carefull u know it bcz u are a old poster
u saw it with ur eyes
but i felt it beetter than u
u see i have been even banned
and now i know what is CAREFULLNESS
so u dont like it
dont like
it
some people like it
some poeple dont,i have no prob
this is for carefullness.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I personally like your rules,but there is still a bit to add,like OBAY ALL OTHER GANERAL FORUM RULES.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey who da heck took off the sticky for this thread :fero: :confused:

I MYSELF MADE THE RULES N ASKED POLAND CEMENT TO MAKE IT STICKY BUT SOMEONE TOOK IT OFF.

i m sayin if it wont be sticky in 24hours ill take this as an insult,n this forum wont see the foot of coolntall.
this is it.
i said it

B

·
0 Posts
lol, why does everything become a soap opera here?

How many times have you threatened to leave by now? It's only a goddamn forum! Just get over yourself already!

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
What a hell is the difference between Sticky and normal thread?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
braon dants
I M JULIO N UR RICARDO
THIS IS THE ARMENIAN SOAP OPERA
lmaoo :howler:

che baic,axpers jes mi ban xndrel ei,im XNDRACH CHANEN,ET OVA KJASAR HANE IM THREAD I STICKY n
etkan DUX chunes de zen hanek ova.

WHO TOOK THE STICKY OFF MY THREAD

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Ararat or Poland, please place the sticky back on the thread. I am not saying that you guys took it off. Just put it back on, and we'll save the hassles

B

·
0 Posts
Well one of them probably did remove it...they're the moderators, and they should decide what should be a sticky and what shouldn't.

I personally don't like it when we have too many stickies crowding the top of the forum..

lol, I can't believe we're having a debate about what should or should not be a sticky..

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Can someone tell me what a f*** is a Sticky thread.

B

·
0 Posts
A sticky thread is one that "sticks" on top of the page, even if it does not have the most recent posts.

We have6 of them...
New members, videos, off-topic, armenian links, official FC Pyunik and Prediction League.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Finally I understand this forum.LOL.Thanks for explanation Baron Dants.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts