Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
you seem knowledgeable about footy, but you come off very childish sometimes
Childish? For standing for my arguments and further supporting them after having it be called bullsh*t with insufficient proof? I would never try to start a personal attack specially about something like football. This is actually what I think the forum's for - discuss football in the most mature way possible (including jokes and stuff, but never senseless out of the blue attacks).

·
Registered
449 Posts
no one was saying anything to you in this thread, you just decided to stir up some personal stuff, off topic and irrelevant.
Not on this thread. I was about to make a little analysis, but I felt the need to remind you that my last analysis was not bullsh*t as you claimed it was, but it turned out to be actually right... x 4

I was not the one being childish back then. Don't put this on me. I'm just trying to set things straight for future reference. If you guys want the forum to be "mature", then go ahead and lead by example. Calling an analysis that ended up being correct bullsh*t doesn't seem very mature.

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not on this thread. I was about to make a little analysis, but I felt the need to remind you that my last analysis was not bullsh*t as you claimed it was, but it turned out to be actually right... x 4

I was not the one being childish back then. Don't put this on me. I'm just trying to set things straight for future reference. If you guys want the forum to be "mature", then go ahead and lead by example. Calling an analysis that ended up being correct bullsh*t doesn't seem very mature.
How can one be so deeply hurt when people disagree with you on the internet and then give lessons about maturity? As I said, cut this bs.

And just to set things straight for future reference, any OT post will get deleted from now on.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Team needs a big striker for the away game, though. Too little shots for the insane amount of ball possession Alashkert had today. Specially considering that one goal away will practically finish the whole leg.
They were missing their best striker and topscorer Mihran Manasyan, dont know if he was suspended or injured, maybe he will be available for the second leg.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Getting this back on topic, glad they won and controlled much of the game, but the fact that there was a lack of chances is disappointing.

Hope we can have okay success in R1 of the EL as well.

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
They were missing their best striker and topscorer Mihran Manasyan, dont know if he was suspended or injured, maybe he will be available for the second leg.
Manasyan is suspended due to a red card in the away match against Santa Coloma last year. He missed both games against Dinamo Tbilisi and yesterday, not sure if he'll be available in the return leg.

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Shirak

Ayvazov - Davoyan, Mikaelyan, Kpodo, Darbinyan - Udo, Kaba - Bakayoko, Ilić, Bichakhchyan jr. - Nwabueze

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wtf is Shirak management doing?
They are playing some black guys like Kpodo and Nwabueze for a EL game while both proved to be sh*tty even for APL standards. Kpodo basically never played for Gandzasar last year, now he's starting as CB, Nwabueze guy was kicked from Ararat.
No game plan nor strategy so far, poor.

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It's even more sad cause Gorica are absolutely no world beaters. Shirak would've trashed them 2 years ago.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Add to the previous list Kaba, Udo, Kaina and Moussa. This is trash. I mean, youngsters of Shirak-2 cannot be worse.

Btw it's 0-2 now, Shirak black players dont know how to hold, pass the ball or marking the opponents.

21 - 40 of 133 Posts