Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse my ignorance if this has been covered before...

But, do you guys think it will happen?

Will FIFA just cancel both games like the Azerbaijan games?

or will FIFA allow the games to take place because Turkey is a good team and they have a good chance of qualifying?

What do you guys think will happen at the games?

No fans allowed?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
actualy they are going to play with no probs probasbly more security but thats all

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
We will play for sure... Turkey guarantees security to our play players and we do the same for them... Whatever is politics, can be resolved by politicians.

Unlike our neighbour who don't know how to do the difference

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be willing to lose every other group game as long as we beat Turkey in both of these games.

B

·
0 Posts
What the hell?
You want to finish the campaign with 6 points?

Welcome to the forum, by the way, but I COMPLETELY disagree with you.
We want to progress as a footballing nation here. Winning 2 games in WC qualifiers isn't the way to do that.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
I'd be willing to lose every other group game as long as we beat Turkey in both of these games.
I prefer the contrary personaly ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What the hell?
You want to finish the campaign with 6 points?

Welcome to the forum, by the way, but I COMPLETELY disagree with you.
We want to progress as a footballing nation here. Winning 2 games in WC qualifiers isn't the way to do that.
As do I...

but seriously do you REALLY think we can qualify?

I think we're getting alot better, but I highly doubt we will qualify this time around, maybe by next WC.

B

·
0 Posts
We probably won't qualify. But we definitely should not finish dead last in our group.
Ok, it would obviously be sweet to beat Turkey, for more than one reason, but this campaign is about Armenia.
As long as we play well, get good results, and gain some respect, I'll be pleased.
There's no reason why we can't do all that AND beat Turkey though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
don't think so. nothing happened between turkey and greece so i doubt anything will happen between turkey and armenia.
Yeah! But the tension between Greece and Turkey is much weaker than ours, since they are trying to make peace for ages, while nothing or rarely anyone did from our or their side between these two countries. I would love to attend both of the games, but I am not sure if i will go to Turkey, not that it is a dangerous place, it isn't, but at these times I don't think it is a good idea, but I will definitely go to Armenia to watch it, and it will be my first ever visit to Armenia.:proud:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
As do I...

but seriously do you REALLY think we can qualify?

I think we're getting alot better, but I highly doubt we will qualify this time around, maybe by next WC.
Yes I beleive we can.

If the FFA as well as our coach and our players and everyone beleives, it's doable.

Let's see how we perform on our first 2 games againts STOLEN WESTERN ARMENIA and SPAIN

1 - 20 of 623 Posts