Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where to watch the game in Los Angeles. I see the game is going to be on ESPN Deportes. I called Baldwin's in Pasadena, and the person told me they were going to show England vs Azerbajian and Greece vs Albania on Wednesday. I'm calling Fox and Hound's in Studio City, but the taped recording has not been updated. Chances are fox and hounds wont show it, instead they will probably show only the England game. Let me know if anyone knows of anywhere to watch the game.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
It would also be good if someone would know if and where we can watch it online..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
possum35 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew where to watch the game in Los Angeles. I see the game is going to be on ESPN Deportes. I called Baldwin's in Pasadena, and the person told me they were going to show England vs Azerbajian and Greece vs Albania on Wednesday. I'm calling Fox and Hound's in Studio City, but the taped recording has not been updated. Chances are fox and hounds wont show it, instead they will probably show only the England game. Let me know if anyone knows of anywhere to watch the game.
I have talked to the guy at Lucky Baldwins, he said they should be able to put it on. So should not be a problem. I know him pretty well, so I can guarantee you the game there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
For those in LA.

Email by this address [email protected], and mention them about the wed game on ESPN Deportes. So they know that there is going to be an armenian contingent showing up there.

Flood their email box, nowwww!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Hey guys I'm not sure,but if anyone of you has the armenian channel(567),they're gonna show it.But I think it's gonna be taped and will be one air a little bit later,so watch out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
Baron Dants said:
It would also be good if someone would know if and where we can watch it online..
Disregard what I had written here earlier. I will give you guys instructions how to watch it online on Tuesday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Hey whats up guys, Im new to the forum but been a fan of armenia for a long time. I have always been looking for places in L.A to watch the armenian games but nothings turned up. I usually go to lucky baldwins and watch champions league, but havnt seen to many armenians there, mostly english guys and during greek games, a whole bunch of greeks. Anyway, if you guys can get baldwins to show the game that would be awesome, and i already emailed them asking them to show the game, at least on one of the televisions, even if its the small one in the back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
fanofpyunik said:
Hey whats up guys, Im new to the forum but been a fan of armenia for a long time. I have always been looking for places in L.A to watch the armenian games but nothings turned up. I usually go to lucky baldwins and watch champions league, but havnt seen to many armenians there, mostly english guys and during greek games, a whole bunch of greeks. Anyway, if you guys can get baldwins to show the game that would be awesome, and i already emailed them asking them to show the game, at least on one of the televisions, even if its the small one in the back
Welcome!!

Dude I'm a Lucky Baldwins groopie. Lool, I hang out there all the time, duing the Champions League and WC qualifications. Some of my friends are there all the time too.

I'm going to be there on Wed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
If Lucky Baldwins doesn't get alot of recuests for Arm-Hol game,they won't show it,because it's not gonna bring a lot of profit in,only costs,so lets make them show it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
X player said:
If Lucky Baldwins doesn't get alot of recuests for Arm-Hol game,they won't show it,because it's not gonna bring a lot of profit in,only costs,so lets make them show it.
Aper there is no cost. Here is why:

1. Greece vs Albania televised on Setanta Sports. He has to pay for the game to televise it. Hence $20 charge for the Greeks.

2. Armenia vs Holland televised on ESPN Latin America. He already has it, so no charge.

3. If the place gets really packed with English (they will be showing England game simultaniously to ours) and Greek fans, then we could have that hidden room upstairs right above the kitchen, not the bar. I don't know if you have been there. It should fit like 7-8 people and has 1 TV. But I don't see anyreasons why we couldn't get the area by the kitchen downstairs.

We need to be there at 10 o'clock sharp so we can take some seats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
You guys should tell all your friends and show up there with about 30 guys minimum and just have a good time, im pretty sure they will show the game in that case.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Ok guys,I'll see what I can do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I emailed [email protected] asking him if there gonna show the game, and this is what they wrote back:

Yes - we can put the Armenia vs Holland on one of the TVs

David

Hopefully they will do it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Thanks bro(possum35)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,015 Posts
so 100% they are showing it. if yes then whos gonna go. lets get a list of all our members that will go and meet there at a certain time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,394 Posts
edonno1 said:
so 100% they are showing it. if yes then whos gonna go. lets get a list of all our members that will go and meet there at a certain time.
I'm going to be there with my dad. Komitas is going to be there. Couple of my other friends are going to be there also.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top