Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parev!!

new poster here!!

Does anybody know where i can get the current armenian football shirt?? i live in the UK and have checked ebay here and the US version but cant find anything :(

can anyone direct me to any website or contact that does sell them??

thanks!!

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
welocme to our form first of all and for the jersey for now you can only get them at hummel stores in armenia. it suppose to come soon on the internet but no news yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!!

i'll get on to hummel in the uk to see if they can get one in for me from the factory

ill let you all know what they reply

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Welcome.Yea its been quite a while now.They've been saying it will be online months ago.But so far no news.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm, the UK hummel office has told me to get in touch with the AFF an dgave me an email address, so no doubt they will fobb me off and tell me to wait till its online or something.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
garokev said:
hmm, the UK hummel office has told me to get in touch with the AFF an dgave me an email address, so no doubt they will fobb me off and tell me to wait till its online or something.
The only option you have is to contact Hummel store in Armenia. I don't have the details, but if you want I can find out from my cousin if they can do phone orders for you. That way you can buy it.

I don't know if they have the jersey that our NT wears, but the closest one by Hummel I got are the following ones:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts