Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we needed a thread for the match itself.

With only 2 days till kick-off, do any of you have your projected starting 11? Any predictions for the match?

I'm predicting a very scrappy and boring 1-0 scoreline with both teams having an equal chance.

·
Armenian Scout
5,994 Posts
that look's like a pretty conservative but safe team to go with. perhaps Heno will be playing more of a CM than a ACM role.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yeah, it all depends on how they line up. I can totally see a 4-3-3 with Heno dropping back a bit.. as well as a 3-4-3/3-5-2

·
Registered
380 Posts
That's probably what we all want. Only I would change Heno and Marcos positions cause Heno is a better defender.

Unfortunetaly I have the feeling that Challandes will put 3 CB's again with Taron

·
Registered
380 Posts
Also, I'm starting to wonder if Mkoyan can be a better choice that Vato.

We all know that Mkoyan is untalented, but I don't remember him making a big mistake like Vato did against Denmark when he tackled in the box. He also plays more safe passes.

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
So you guys dont see Andonian starting right away?
Even though I can't wait to see Andonian in our jersey I wouldn't hurry and start him in such a crucial away match. 1) Our team is more or less established and a new player should be tried in a friendly from the beginning. 2) Especially a young player like Gael with few professional experience. Imagine if he makes a big mistake which will lead to a goal. This could harm his career. Don't expect Bernie to go full risk with a unadapted player.

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
Also, I'm starting to wonder if Mkoyan can be a better choice that Vato.

We all know that Mkoyan is untalented, but I don't remember him making a big mistake like Vato did against Denmark when he tackled in the box. He also plays more safe passes.
Mkoyan has made PLENTY of mistakes. First one that comes to mind was against Russia in Minasyan's final game for us where we lost 3-0.

Also, Mkoyan hasn't been playing at all for his club because he's been injured.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haroyan and Andonian will be our future CB pair once Rob ages and Andonian settles into the team.

·
Armenian Scout
5,994 Posts
Mkoyan has made PLENTY of mistakes. First one that comes to mind was against Russia in Minasyan's final game for us where we lost 3-0.

It was 2-0.. but yea his passing sucks. I'm always worried he will give the ball away.

I rather have Arzu/ Haroyan or Andonian

·
Registered
380 Posts

What game are you talking about ? The 3-1 in 2012 qualifiers or the 2-0 friendly last year ?

Maybe he did some mistakes, but I don't remember any big one like Vato against Denmark or Taron against Portugal and Czech Republic.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
The biggest problem is our defenders crap their pants just like loshtak Taron did against Portugal, like his brain just stopped working and he got a stroke it seemed like, he was just looking at the ball like an idiot.

1 - 20 of 317 Posts