Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Yeah .. he says he didn't have a talk with Chelsea, badmouths the club and then mentionshe knows Chelsea want him ..

What an idiot! I guess the thought of big fat checque clouds his judgement :)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
My guess is that he already signed something for ManU. Also when they signed for PSV they thought it was needed to talk shit about Ajax who were also interested.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
chivu said:
My guess is that he already signed something for ManU. Also when they signed for PSV they thought it was needed to talk shit about Ajax who were also interested.
Well he'll fit right in with Man Utd then. Just tell him to watch out for flying boots.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
polaris said:
Well he'll fit right in with Man Utd then. Just tell him to watch out for flying boots.
:thumbsup: :D :dielaugh:
But I doubt he has already signed something. Why should he? He has the time to wait. He´ll play a good euro and can chose between the best clubs then....

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Because he's thinking of the well being of Arjen and has morals he Twunt ? I dont want to see him at either club but the guys got a point.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
King of the Kop said:
Because he's thinking of the well being of Arjen and has morals he Twunt ? I dont want to see him at either club but the guys got a point.
Yes he has morals fine.

But to publicly speak of such ramblings about Chelsea is a disgrace. I could happily talk about PSV if I wanted... am I going to? No, I have respect.

D

·
0 Posts
He hasn't signed for United and IMO the Saha deal will see to it that he doesn't until at least 2005.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I personally dislike Robben, but some of the talking in this thread is ridiculous. Yes this guy has principles. Is that prohibited in 2004? He was shown around Old Trafford by Fergie and he and his girlfriend had dinner together with Fergie and his wife. Man U will take care of everything, including the studies of his girlfriend. They have done everything right for him so far, so he decided to choose between PSV or Man U. Of course his dad sees as well that Man U has it all arranged well and he wants the best for his son, so not strange he wants Arjen to go to Manchester.

Damn, one player is not the typical mercenario and he is immediately a prick? Great mentality :yuck:

And A.V.: :finger: Keep the Dutch league out of this. Go back to your boring Serie A. :sleepy:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
The guy is an idiot because he uses Chelsea to rise the price and badmouths them at the same time .. how smart is that ?

·
Extra Chilli Sauce
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Prince-O said:
I personally dislike Robben, but some of the talking in this thread is ridiculous. Yes this guy has principles. Is that prohibited in 2004? He was shown around Old Trafford by Fergie and he and his girlfriend had dinner together with Fergie and his wife. Man U will take care of everything, including the studies of his girlfriend. They have done everything right for him so far, so he decided to choose between PSV or Man U. Of course his dad sees as well that Man U has it all arranged well and he wants the best for his son, so not strange he wants Arjen to go to Manchester.

Damn, one player is not the typical mercenario and he is immediately a prick? Great mentality :yuck:

And A.V.: :finger: Keep the Dutch league out of this. Go back to your boring Serie A. :sleepy:
I made a mistake, the Dutch league is shitter than the Scottish league. Serie A is not a kids domain..."Total Football" does not exist over here in Italy :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
eugenius said:
The guy is an idiot because he uses Chelsea to rise the price and badmouths them at the same time .. how smart is that ?
psv are doing that..not robben.

i dont know how you lot think..he is stupid because he snubbed chelsea in favour of man utd?? who would want to go to that shower of shit FFS?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
A.V said:
I made a mistake, the Dutch league is shitter than the Scottish league.
Wow you must be proud of yourself after making such a remark.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
A.V said:
"Total Football" does not exist over here in Italy :D
Yes I forgot, it is too exciting for Italian eyes.

·
Extra Chilli Sauce
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, lets see...

for the past 65,000,000 years the same three teams have been dominating the Dutch Division, Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax

The same for the SPL as well, Rangers or Celtic...

So in comparison they are both as shit as each other and deserve to be abolished or even merged if the fat cats at UEFA are bored of making stupid new off side laws.

Van Basten is god though, and Kluivert isnt...

thank you for your time...

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
1. In Italy the champion comes from the list of Juve, Milan, Lazio and Roma as well year in year out.

2. There won't be a merger of leagues, since we, the football fans will not accept that

3. The Dutch league is far more entertaining to watch than the boring Serie A

4. What do Van Basten and Kluivert have to do with this?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts