Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been called up for da Olympics and he is staying at the club.

The New Philippe Cocu!

Let's hope he inherits the legendary #3, which he already owns at the club, worn by the likes of Kenny Sansom, Fernando and Paolo Maldini.

Everyone's favourite 23 year old!

:musik:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Good news, who knows with a good pre-season he might turn out a beast. Physically he already is a beast, his speed is a let down, but tactically and technically he is decent, and he hasn't been as bad as most of us have proclaimed.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's mainly due to him falling under pressure (it's ok at his age to do that(, due to us expecting lots from him after his enormous price tag.

But this season he will prove us all wrong and make us forget about Albelda and the other wanksters we won't be able to sign:stuckup:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
This is the worst thread-name along with the one that Mohamed started in Arsenals forum, oh wait, they're identical..

:D

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Future captian for sure.

I can't believe we stole this guy for just 2M Euros. Definitely one of the signings of the century, and one of Ruiz' only great achievements while he was here :hopeful:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is the worst thread-name along with the one that Mohamed started in Arsenals forum, oh wait, they're identical..

:D
If you have nothing good to say about Maduro (impossible tbh, he's full of the good shit), remain silent.

Fact: We have a 100% record vs Madrid with Maduro on the pitch.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i understand , a nervousness is blinding us all, but we all know Maduro is fuc.... shit. crazy clumliness at first ....... :-(

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i understand , a nervousness is blinding us all, but we all know Maduro is fuc.... shit. crazy clumliness at first ....... :-(
BLASPHEMY

Ban this guy:lala::D

Blaz is talking dick sizes, obviously. We all know that Maduro is our most talented player, so no bother comparing him with fcukers like Villa/Silva/Joaquin.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well he has the Olympics...

Watch him run shit.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Miguel is small. It's cause he's fat.

Manelele has a big one def. Zigic as well, Sunny's is the largest I think.

1 - 20 of 542 Posts