Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season was our top scorer.Did not get into the team at the start of the season.But since Dembele got injured.He has been brilliant i think he has 8 goals in 7 games.When you think El Hamadoaui is our top scorer.Those stats by him are just amazing.How high do you guys rate Ari.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
It's gotten to a point now where I have more faith in Ari than I do in El Ham. Or maybe I'm just subconsciously proctecting myself from the disappointment that would inevitably follow a Mounir - Barcelona move.

I agree with a lot of pundits in NL that have compared him to Romario. Mind you he's not there yet, obviously.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's gotten to a point now where I have more faith in Ari than I do in El Ham. Or maybe I'm just subconsciously proctecting myself from the disappointment that would inevitably follow a Mounir - Barcelona move.

I agree with a lot of pundits in NL that have compared him to Romario. Mind you he's not there yet, obviously.
El Hamadoaui will not going to Barca i had it confirmed in the Barcelona rumours thread go there for more news mate.And Ari is a special player:proud:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Imo he's nothing special. Not like El Ham. He's nothing but a poacher who benefits from the weak defending in the Eredivisie, just like Kezman. Although i rate Kezman more than him right now.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A pocher with speed he is you forgot to say that about him.So you must of forget his great back heel vs Ajax then.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I would say Ari is more technical than Kezman, but you're right that like Kezman he's more a goalpoacher than a player who makes the goals himself. Kezman scored his loads of goals in a league that was superior than the current Ere.

We saw the same btw with Alves. Scored loads, but can't make the goals himself now at Boro.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would say Ari is more technical than Kezman, but you're right that like Kezman he's more a goalpoacher than a player who makes the goals himself. Kezman scored his loads of goals in a league that was superior than the current Ere.

We saw the same btw with Alves. Scored loads, but can't make the goals himself now at Boro.
I can see him doing well in Europe next season with AZ.And right now he is on a great streak as well.8 in 7 i think it is.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
A pocher with speed he is you forgot to say that about him.So you must of forget his great back heel vs Ajax then.
Of course I forgot about that goal, do you think I want to torture myself? :D Quick or not, he's a poacher and that's it. Someone who benefits more from El Ham than vice versa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts