Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corruption is what the world is built on

Honesty is a figment of our imagination.

Manipulation and under hand moves is what keeps the rich rich and the have nots in their HAVENOT corner

One thing i feel the need to point out is Mourinho's brilliant psychology but what he did not realize is where he was. Mou tried the whole bunker thing in Chelsea it worked. He is trying it here...lets hope it works. But one thing he did not realize is that offending the Italians would cause a sanctimonious mental justification in actually seeing bad calls against us.

As in everyone naturally dislikes us this is what Mou wants and he has got it. But he seemed to have misinterpreted how the Italians owuld have reacted. A bad call against INTER now is never going t be met with the scrutiny by Collina and Abete that it would have before.

Cos he did not realize the level of subjectivity that Serie A could sink to.

One thing is obvious...in England...bunker mentality Chelsea were mor elikely to get a fair and objective game than bunker mentality INTER will get.

And the shameless defending of decisions against INTER will come from everywhere as in Italy is quite partizan...one of the few countries in the world where people proudly proclaim themselves to be facist with no public rebuke.

I dunno if you people understant the concept of facism....i dont in its entirety....but one of the mind sets born out of it is a very partizan ooutlook on things like equal opportunities etc.

In other words the concept of Italy for Italians. A big drive in another European country is in Denmark is Denmark for Danes. Latvia has a similar drive in on eof its parties. The unashamed and self righteously justified way in which our entire team is depleted and then this depletion is defended.

I argue Mou did not really think or realize where he was.

Study it....how many times have we seen crap.

Somone here pointed out...The kick between the two coaches...lol funny stuff. Neither given the kind of outrageous response from the hierarchy. Why?

I remember Capello standing laughing once when Del Piero was not awarded a penalty. Nothing.

I remember even at INTER mancini himself had a few tantrums in the direction of the refs. Nothing

Who remembers what Lippi did at Parma when Crespo was given that late equalizer? he walked straight into the lobby and opened the referees door in the dressing room and started questioning and shouting at the ref.

These things all happened concerning INTER. What Mou bargained on was a certain level of honesty and integrity. Truth is...honesty does not exist. There are just different parameters that determine the English dynamic

Mou will now have to see a level of concentration at INTER never seen before to get this one pulled off...Let's hope he does. Because every referee every coach every player every president will know now they can possibly get away with anything against INTER and will all be trying to take advantage of the situation that Mou has created.

Lets hope it ends well for us. But dont be fooled and realize...Mou is great at what he does...but this group of suspensions is something even he would not think the Lega Calcio would sink so low to. But he will say he is not...but he is shocked at how it has been justified around Italy. And swept under the rug. No one cares about anything but being partizan right now and that means a certain level or mind set of "justice" will only be served if INTER do NOT!!! win the scudetto.

In every game even that INTER is not involved with. It has already begun over a month ago. Questionable calls to aid or rivals.

In teh matches we are involved with questionable calls to see us drop points.

Blatant and obvious for all to see. And its justified in Italy...because thats how it is. For justice to be served INTER must lose. While in England for justice to be served...the league had to be appearing as fair to the neutral observer

Thats the one difference between England and Italy Mou did not count on.

Serie A has no quams or hang ups about ruining the spectacle for the neutral onlooker to serve its own private purposes. It did it for decades for Juventus. No shame. Mou should have seen that and quit his antics months ago. he is good at what he does.

And a generally intelligent man. But he missed one here. But i hope INTER still come out on top.

As so many of kept trying to tell Mou. This is Italy not ENgland. In the movies this is the land where you dont do as they want u to. You disappear. lol Whether that means lead sandals or proverbially lying in the ditch lol its all jokes and fun and games. But Mou does not have INTER at heart and is interested in selling his brand which is...himself. And as entertaining and HOPEFULLY!!!!!! effective as he is

This is paramount...we can only hope INTER come out on top.

F*** milan

Mother F*** Juve

GREAT GRAN GRANNY F*** anyone who doe snot enjoy saying the above two

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Calciopoli may never have happened if it was 15 clubs guilty

Now it is Jose v all...

It already started and has to continue.... give him support tazz

He may have miscalculate or may have everything under his plans.... No one is sure.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
It is time for Mourinho to shut up and start focus, he´s had his time in the spotlight, now perform or GTFO ASAP, we got coaches lined up after him. Prandelli etc.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to see a few people here realize whats goin on

FORZA INTER and i hope Mourinho has not over done it.

Pity most people here have...like most people in Italy...fallen for his B.S. But whatever...its a long road we gotta travel and i hope we can make it.

O INTER O MORTE

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It is time for Mourinho to shut up and start focus, he´s had his time in the spotlight, now perform or GTFO ASAP, we got coaches lined up after him. Prandelli etc.
wtf?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Sorry Tazz, but I have to say I just don't see why you would want to start a thread about something so uninteresting and marginal...

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
I think you captured it well, TAZZ.

The facts that Italian football is a vastly different (and in some ways inferior) culture than English football means that Mourinho needs to be really watchful.

He jumped in too hard, and the institution, instead of staying objective decided to turn against him and Inter. Oops......

He should have realized the strength of corruption in this society.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you captured it well, TAZZ.

The facts that Italian football is a vastly different (and in some ways inferior) culture than English football means that Mourinho needs to be really watchful.

He jumped in too hard, and the institution, instead of staying objective decided to turn against him and Inter. Oops......

He should have realized the strength of corruption in this society.
lol i dont think Serie A culture is inferior...i just think its an objective fact that a hated coach and team are mor elikely to get a fair game in Englnd than a hated coach and team are in Italy

And whether Jose admits it or not...he is shocked at the level of open on field bias against his team. if you look at the way everything against us is justified Jose would have had to be hell bent on self sabotage to have done this purposely

But the level of concentration we will need to win may just be good enough to get a few decent performances in the CL and retain the scudetto

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Tazz, but I have to say I just don't see why you would want to start a thread about something so uninteresting and marginal...
Uninterestng and marginal? ok thats your opinion bro.

I dont however thing that a slip up by Mourinho in misinterpreting the Italian dynamic that has made things more difficult for us is uninteresting and marginal.

As i said at the beginning of the season....we can only lose this scudetto if something strange happens.

I still think we wlll win
lol...dont get me wrong but this is the strange thing right here...his miscalculation at how bold facedly and shamelessly the entire peninsula almost would think fairness equals retribution

This was a miscalculation on his part...and if he was man enough....he would admit it

But he isn't man enough we know this...

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!

again...glad to see a few people here can look at the situation objectively and not through INTER goggles

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
yeah lets hope he didnt mess it up.But look from the other side,its all these unfairness on the pitch that makes us even more united and more determined to do well,I have never seen such united Inter. Thats the good from all of these, and to be honest it feels damn good to grit out a 3-2 win at Udine with 4 players suspended than a full team Inter would.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
i said this in the other thread. i think he's miscalculated the reactions of the italians by not knowing or realizing how the italians would be so easily offended and take things so seriously.

And now it's at the point where you can't really turn back and undo the things so you just keep digging into the hole and hopefully it leads to success at the end.

·
Terzino sinistro
230 Posts
Il pesce comincia a puzzare dalla testa -- Italian proverb

"A rotting fish begins to stink at its head."

We all know that the FIGC is capable of error and is also unfortunately capable of corruption. One particular reason it doesn't change may be because alot of people don't want it to change. There are many Italians who clamor for a sense of injustice, a sense of "the system is out to get me". Then, if my team can beat the odds, the system, its all the more spectacular. Football=Civic religion.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This says it all

the shamelessness with which Italians will see their game disgraced to hurt Mou cos its a warped sense of justice that seems to pervade in Serie A

Justice now will only be served if Mou loses the scudetto.

This pic says it all...Serie A APPARENTLY!!!!!! (lol) cares nothing abt its image outside of Italy compared to how much it is concerned with seeing us fail.

Whether mou admit sit or not i know he is shocked at this level of indifference to honesty.

Thats why he himself talked abt it when he said he was an honest man and will leave an honest man. And as someone here pointed out...He has dug a whole...and he knows it...but honestly there is nothing to do but keep diggings and he is hoping he comes out looking like a genius

I already think he is a media genius. But he can pretend all he wants lol...any objective person can see he expected honesty to actually factor in during serie A. Miscalculation indeed

Hope it doesn't hurt us in the end.

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!

FORZA INTER

Attachments

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Il pesce comincia a puzzare dalla testa -- Italian proverb

"A rotting fish begins to stink at its head."

We all know that the FIGC is capable of error and is also unfortunately capable of corruption. One particular reason it doesn't change may be because alot of people don't want it to change. There are many Italians who clamor for a sense of injustice, a sense of "the system is out to get me". Then, if my team can beat the odds, the system, its all the more spectacular. Football=Civic religion.
It becomes a win win situation i guess.

They are out to get me and if i fail...its their fault and if i win i am a genius

I dont think its corruption this time as much as it is indifference to honesty and the objective.

The concept of what constitutes justice now in Serie A seems to be warped

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cough...as i said

We will only fail to win the scudetto if something extraodinary happens.

Something extraodinary has happened. Mou's war wit the media and Italy's unashamed warped sense of justice that Mou miscalculated

The level of concentration needed to win now is achievable but difficult certainly not the level of concentration shown by Muntari today lol.

Whether people here admit it or not. Mou has made it incredibly difficult...not impossible but difficult

And again Mou will leave...with his reputation in tact and wax philosophical about Italy's dishonesty and intellectual prostitution :howler:

True? Arguably so...BUT!!!! i say again...Mou miscalculated.

the perils of having a coach who doesn't honestly deep down care abt the team. but only abt winning

Mou will leave and we will suffer as it will be twice as hard to get back to winning ways with all of Italy against us now.

Sad day...and Mou knows he has F***ed up and over done it. As do we all

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTER or Death

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Mou will leave and we will suffer as it will be twice as hard to get back to winning ways with all of Italy against us now.

Sad day...and Mou knows he has F***ed up and over done it.

exactly my post a few weeks ago.

He can abandon ship whenever he wants but the hatred from all of italy will be our shadow. The whole italy will watch and want us to fail. Much like it is now.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts