Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The player Desabato from Quilmes of Argentina was arrested after the Libertadores game between Quilmes and São Paulo. He will spend the night in jail (exactly where he belongs) The TV caught the moment that Desabat called Grafite from São Paulo a negro. Fabão also form São Paulo said that the argentinian also called Grafite a monkey and something that can be translated into " a dirty nigg**". Grafite pushed Desabato's face and got sent off.
Racism acts were also made bye Quilmes players and fans in Argentina against São Paulo last week. Grafite entered the game with the wristbands against racism today because of that.
Grafite has already pressed charges against Desabato. And the media is reporting that he was crying after the game because of the racist remarks.
Come on guys, Racism has to stop. I am sorry to my argentinian friends here but everybody nows that this happen a lot when they face brazilian teams.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
**** the argies, guess what this will probably happen everytime someone faces São Paulo and does this stupid shit again :D now Desabato is pissing in his pants!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
brasileiro said:
something that can be translated into " a dirty nigg**". Grafite pushed Desabato's face and got sent off.
first of all, apologies.
the statement above is a straight lie, however, there is no spanish equivalent for the 'n-word' just as there isn't one in portugese.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ampersand said:
first of all, apologies.
the statement above is a straight lie, however, there is no spanish equivalent for the 'n-word' just as there isn't one in portugese.
Negrito in spanish and Neguinho in portuguese are equivalent to the "n-word" . And the expression was more like "bloody nig***" . He said negrito safado or something like that. BTW Desabato said to the police authority that he called Grafite a "negrito" , "macaquito" and told him to shove a banana up his a**.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW Desabato said to the police authority that he called Grafite a "negrito" , "macaquito" and told him to shove a banana up his a**.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
brasileiro said:
Negrito in spanish and Neguinho in portuguese are equivalent to the "n-word" .
wrong, but i suspect i'm arguing with an idiot here so i'll drop out of this; you can go ahead and have the last word if it makes you feel better.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Hey, I hope they do this every time foreign teams come here and their players call Brasilian players "macaquitos" and "negro de mierda". Serves them right, every single player who does that should spend a night in jail. Who knows, it might teach them something. :devil:

·
Registered
558 Posts
macaqu*** is a nasty word and is similar to nigg**. I guess that's the only way they feel they can win , pretty sad really.
btw, the spanish equivalent to nigg** in N.A. is Mayat*.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Ampersad, you are not arguing with an idiot, translatations are not that black-white world, after all we do not even ****** for us. So, lets keep it respectful.
What brasileiro said about "macaquito, negrito and shove a banana" is what the police got in his depoiment so it must be there.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Garrincha said:
Hey, I hope they do this every time foreign teams come here and their players call Brasilian players "macaquitos" and "negro de mierda". Serves them right, every single player who does that should spend a night in jail. Who knows, it might teach them something. :devil:
totally agree,soon this will follow everywhere.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ampersand said:
wrong, but i suspect i'm arguing with an idiot here so i'll drop out of this; you can go ahead and have the last word if it makes you feel better.
Great argument. :rollani:
It really shows who is the idiot here. :thmbup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
brasileiro said:
Great argument. :rollani:
It really shows who is the idiot here. :thmbup:
Let's keep cool buddy, shall we?

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
The advice is for both, No one should call anyone an idiot. You can see that I have addressed to him previously, so let's not go and answer offense with offense in a topic that condems it.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
brasileiro said:
You are joking right? He called me an idiot and you are telling me to keep cool. Great rules. :thumbsup:
It's not rule, it's an advice. If someone calls you idiot, it doesn't mean you have to call him idiot too. He got his warning already.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
who is this ampersand anyway? brasileiro has a right to hit back,unless his post is edited.

anyway I think this was great day in fighting racism

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
He got arrested in the staduim!!!!! How is that possible since nobody charged him with anything yet!

Anyway, if he said so, he deserves what he gets, but this will absolutely affects Brazilian teams when they come to play in Argentina, I expect bad things to happen then!

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah im wit pooh on this one... the guy deserved to get fukked cuz it sends out a lesson to others, but im afraid of whats gonna happen when any brasilian teams play there... i think this put a lot of fuel on the fire... im glad at least the sp doesnt have to play against quilmes again...

falou

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Actually the relation Brasil-Argentina have improved a lot. Seems like both leaders are more worried to join forces than cause fight (unlike economy), so despite some voices saying this I think they will be more worried not see that happen.

As for the stadium , some brazilians states have "delegacies" in the stadium. Bordon or Liternit can tell me if Morumbi is the case. Anyways, temporary delegacies exist to deal with fan's violence, so it was quit easy. Plus to be arrested you just need an official to take you to the next delegacy,and seems Like Grafite had quickly called the cops to make the complaint.
I am not sure if you meant the "got arrested" before judgment, but those are legal details, crimes of grave nature (and racism is one here) have their "speed" up, but I am not a lawyer to explain it better, Pooh.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Pooh said:
Anyway, if he said so, he deserves what he gets, but this will absolutely affects Brazilian teams when they come to play in Argentina, I expect bad things to happen then!
"Bad things"? Define "bad things", please. If the Argentinean clubs and federation fail to provide security for visiting teams, they will be punished and their stadiums may be banned by the Sulamericana (whose president has publicly condemned Desabato's racist behavior, by the way). ;)

On the other hand, if a Brasilian team or player breaks local Argentinean laws while in ARG territory, of course they should be subjected to the full penalty of Argentinean law.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts