Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bielsa- according to TyC- will call the following players for the next WCQ match in Colombia: Germán Burgos, Pablo Cavallero, Roberto Bonano, Javier Zanetti, Roberto Ayala, Roberto Sensini,Juan Pablo Sorín, Walter Samuel, Mauricio Pochettino, Nelson Vivas, Matías Almeyda, Pablo Aimar, Juan Sebastián Verón, Christian González, Gustavo López, Diego Simeone, Claudio López, Gabriel Batistuta, Julio Cruz, Hernán Crespo y Ariel Ortega.

As you see, Bielsa hasn't called Gallardo!! Why, i guess Gallardo is a very good player. Why not give him another chance. This is Colombia, and Argentina need their players to be at thier best form. Aimar will be busy playing with River the sunday before and after the national team match!! he will be tired, and probably (again) injured.

The same goes for Redondo!!

Anyway, i think that Bielsa will make a little change in the starting line-up for the colombia match.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yesterday 16 players (out of 21) turn up for the training: Germán Burgos, Pablo Cavallero, Javier Zanetti, Roberto Ayala, Roberto Sensini, Mauricio Pochettino, Nelson Vivas, Matías Almeyda, Juan Sebastián Verón, Christian González, Gustavo López, Diego Simeone, Claudio López, Julio Cruz, Hernán Crespo y Ariel Ortega.

Roberto Bonano,Juan Pablo Sorín,Walter Samuel,Pablo Aimar, and Gabriel Batistuta well join them later. Samuel,Bonano,Sorin, and Aimar have a club commitments, while Batistuta is still in Italy and he will be back.

The latest news of Batistuta from Rome: Batistuta will wear No.9 jersey and Montella wil wear No.11 for the upcoming season.

·
Registered
385 Posts
ARGENTNA-COLOMBIA

ok guys ..here again
a superteam like ARGENTINA against a good team as COLOMBIA
What do you think?????
They're going to be all. i will right¡

COLOMBIA:
CORDOBA
BERMUDEZ-IVAN CORDOBA-YEPES
BOLAÑO-OVIEDO-RINCON-VIVEROS-GRISALES