421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
argentina youth players are the best now
without a doubt and not just they are the best they are the moore existed
we have over 30 higly rated players

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i must agree with you,argentina has the best youth in the world without any doubt....

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Great to see, you here almeyda+parma. Unquestionably, at this moment Argentina has the greatest amount of talented youth players.The future looks great for us!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Are you guys from argentina?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm half Argentinean. I also used to live in Argentina for several years and I have quite a bit of family there.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Almeyda,
So that is why Brazil has won the U-17 in 97 & 99? :)
Also , is that the reason why you guys wil stay at home...watching us on TV trying to sweat a little bit, to win that gold medal. The only thing that was preventing us from winning so easily was you guys...but I guess it was to much to handle a trip to Sidney, you let us win with no problem, while you uys watch it on TV, the demonstration of real football....the art and the soul on the pitch :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
The Argentina Vs. Brazil battle continues in the Future Stars Forum whoohooo :)

My opinion lies between what almeyda+parma and Ze da Fiel. I belive that Argentina does have the best youth system based on talent. But the Brazilians sure know how to get that final result in their favour. Once again, it is a comparison that is very arguable. :)

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 21-05-2000).]

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Yes, but more importantly Ze, Argentina won the World Youth Cup in '95 and '97. Although, I admit we played very badly in the last one in '99. We were expected to retain, the title and Spain ended up wininng the tournament.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Czar,
the 95 won ..ok you guys beat us un the final, our team did not play well.
Now for 97 , WE had the best team..beating evryone 10-0, 9-0, and then when we meet you lot, you guys just stayed at the back, and in the last minute after being hammered by us the whole game the guy went to score the winning goal.
Alex, always says taht when he plays Argentina he always likes to remember that.....the biggest defeat of his short career. WAit for us in the cup Czar....cause in the olympics you guys could not manage to qualify :) :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,
Please read the match summary provided by FIFA, regarding this match. Also, the match finished 2-0. The game lacked the much anticipated flair as it was based on tactical excellence, in where Argentina was superior to Brazil. Scaloni, scored a beautiful goal in the 80th minute and Perezlindo made sure that Brazil was being sent back home with a goal in the last minute of the match. In short, Brazil did not dominate us as you claim.

Match Summary:
The respect and rivalry between the two teams was just too much and the match suffered for it. Nevertheless, both teams proved their outstanding technical and tactical skills and until the marvellous goal by Scaloni, both created only a few chances. A tough fight of two even teams was finally decided by a counter-attack in the last seconds of the match.

Antonio Barrosa (Brazil coach): Football always has a price. We lost many chances. In football, there is no fairness but only a winner and a loser. Brazil came here to show why we are four-time champions. We did it and we won the love of the people of Kuching.

Jose Nestor Pekerman (Argentina coach): Brazil and Argentina always have the same standard and level of football. It was Argentina’s advantage today. Argentina played very strongly and prevented Brazil from scoring. We had two chances to score and we did. We are closer and closer to the title because we are united.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Czar,
the brazilian manger said what I said..just used different words:

Antonio Barrosa (Brazil coach): Football always has a price. We lost many chances. In
football, there is no fairness but only a winner and a loser. Brazil came here to show why we
are four-time champions. We did it and we won the love of the people of Kuching.

NOw the Argenitna manager used similar words, but in favour of his tactical scary decision to play in the back:

Jose Nestor Pekerman (Argentina coach): Brazil and Argentina always have the same standard
and level of football. It was Argentina’s advantage today. Argentina played very strongly and
prevented Brazil from scoring. We had two chances to score and we did. We are closer and
closer to the title because we are united. \

Agree with me?
NOw I admit that in 95 you uys deserved, but in 97 we killed everyone, we were by a mile the best tema of the tournament, Adailton and Alex were plying brilliantly :) but unfortunately lost :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
No, because the game was quite even. Very few chances on either side. Perhaps, we had a bit more luck, but you didn't not dominate or control the match.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts