Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Argentina vs Tunisia: match suspended?

the match between the NT of Argentina and Tunisia will be played the next May 22, in Ibaraki, Japan.

i hope bielsa knows what he s doing. an injury or a bad result against a humble team like this, just a few days from the begining of the WC, could have bad psychological effect on the players.

btw, germany lost against wales in a friendly match today. it was played in cardiff, where argentina tied 1-1.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yep, the last thing we need now, is an injury, God help us.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm worried about picking up injuries prior to the WC. I think we'll get a good result against Tunisia so it could serve as a nice boost before the WC. The match is being played in Ibaraki, the venue where we play our first match against Nigeria.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The team that Bielsa fields against Tunez will probably be the starting team against Nigeria, on our first match...

·
Registered
589 Posts
This match will only take place so Caniggia will have the chance to score his last goals for the nt...he won`t score in the world cup

If he even has time to recover...

I hope you won`t pick up any injuries or so cause I don`t think there are any players of Ca*****s generation that is fit to play...maybe Maradona he has the experience and can make a great assist...He could wear the no 10 jersey...

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Is this guy getting on anyone else's nerves?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love to se caniggia playing in the NT-side. But i prefer Ortega the second maradona like to call him..!;)
whit his dribble teknique and passes i'm getting crazy on Ortega.
i mean this guy Ortega dribble anblieveble dribbleing and incrudibble skill..:) but anyway i just can't say anything bad about Caniggia bacuse i love his Speed man..!!;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
I gotta say yep this guys getting on my nerves too Humbrid.
I see we have alot of young people here
I rememeber the world cups of 86, 90, 94 and 98
and anyway after Maradona, Canni is my second most favourite guy i reckon looking back at his career he had more skill i reckon than Bati.
Take the 94' cup ahd Canni not been injured for the match against Romania i think we would ahve gone through there were chances in that game that Bati and Balbo missed that Canni would ahve put them away. This guy just was misfortunate to do drugs and get caught, i rekcon he only got caught cus italy got elimnated by argentina in '90

Anyway as it stands i would take Canni over Saviola everytime, as Saviola looks good but Canni is the one when he plays u can see he is palying with his heart and he ios giving his very all.
And this is the reason why i think he has been selected.
and the 12 yr old kids crying over saviola need to see this and accept it, i saw saviola agaisnt real for barca that was a big game and he just didn't do anything there and i feel at the world cup the smae would happen.
And we have a very good coach who is willign to drop stars and take palyers that will get him the cup :mad:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
J.Saviola, grow up you're starting to piss people off here. You made your point in a rather crude way but your point is taken NOW move on from this Caniggia issue...

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
ak, why are you even wasting your time explaining to this desperado?:eek: He simply won't understand and he will cry foul over it even if Caniggia wins the WC for Argentina single-handedly:devil:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
C'mon man, you are 26 years old, Saviola is 20!!!, you should support older players...Crespo, Veron, Bati, Ortega, Caniggia, Simeone, Killy, you are getting on my nerves..

Face it: Saviola is not going to the WC. Caniggia is...and he will be th starter, wether you like it or not....

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Esto le ocasionará un dolor de cabeza grande al técnico Marcelo Bielsa, porque quería jugar el miércoles para tener la última prueba antes del Mundial. Pero los tunecinos dieron marcha atrás porque estaban muy cansados, según su técnico Ammar Souayah.

New headaches for Marcelo Bielsa, because he wanted to play on Wednesday vs. Tunesia as a final warm-up before the World Cup. But the Tunesians says they are too tired, according to coach Ammar Souayah.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
This is a very good news Humbird....
we just didn't need this match to get a new injuries....:)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
But its a bad news for me as took two days off (today and tomorrow) only for this match:(:(

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Is this match going to be rescheduled or will it be scraped?

I think we need 1 practice match against a world cup bound team so we can be fully ready for lies ahead for us.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We will play a friendly tomorrow with some club from Japan, and 2 friendlies on the 28th, two japanese clubs too...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts