Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i think this match will be world war 3! :rolleyes: we all remember WC'98 Ortega was sent off, and OUR bati post-shoot. :lala: anyway holland have change thir team just like argentina youngsters, the thing is that Holland's attck are dedly..
do you guys believe on more red cards??
or more goals?
how should argen line upp for this match?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
i remember like yesteday, a 23 year old veron was amazin that match, was so quick on the counter.
ortega his the posr aswell, although bati nearly broke the post.

was an awesome match tho, and never beaten holland since.

·
Banned
503 Posts
it will be like a home game for holland. they share a border with germany and they traditionally take huge support to big tournaments.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
el rulo said:
it will be like a home game for holland. they share a border with germany and they traditionally take huge support to big tournaments.
Not only that, Frakfurt is the nearest German city to Holland, by train you will take only two hours and 4 to reach Amesterdam!!

I cant wait for this day as I will be part of it from there:)

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I hate that Argentina and Holland are in the same group, but at the same time I'm kind of glad because they'll manage to avoid each other if they go through 1st and 2nd.

I don't believe there will be any bad blood between the Dutch and Argentinos.

They should line up like they would against any other team. Holland play a 4-3-3 religiously so I think that since Argentina will be playing something similar this match will be a draw at 0-0 or 1-1.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
el rulo said:
FIFA has restricted the number of available tickets to Dutch fans, so there will probably only be a couple of thousand in the stadium.

An interesting part of the confrontation is that the Crown Prince of the Netherlands is married to an Argentine girl, Maxima Zorreguita, so whichever way the match goes, there's bound to be some fireworks in the Royal palace. ;)

·
Banned
503 Posts
if you think there are only going to be two thousand dutch fans in the stadium you are OFF YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!

fifa restrictions or not, it makes no difference.

bye bye.

·
Banned
503 Posts
two thousand dutch fans at the game?

i'm still laughing.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
FabianARG said:
holland wins for sure.
let's see what beatrix, maxima and wilhelm have to say about it.
heheeheh
Did the visit get a lot of publicity in Argentina? Here it was viewed as a huge event, but I got the impression that in Argentina there wasn't a whole lot of interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts